Morgan Spurlock

TrinityJ

May 20, 2008
I know he is not Canadian, but dammit, he should be.

First off i ahve to declare, anyone who doesnt at least half-enjoy Morgan Spurlock and his work sucks giant elephant gine.

How i first heard of Spurlock
Like Most people, through his most beautiful expose of glutony, Supersize Me. Was this movie not incredible? I remember hating him for flaunting his McDicks in my face for the hour and a half. Every meal he ate looked immaculate. Yet at the same time he really put the fast food business into perspective. The whole food industry for that matter.
So we can agree Supersize me was worthy.
If we can't, you suck because the soundtrack even trumps your opinion. Even if Blade had a Wesley willis song in it, i would thumb it up.
Since Supersize me, I ahve seen various episodes of Spurlock's 30 Days show. I agree that this show could use touching up, but as it stands is still decent programming. Don't argue this if you are a fan of such fecal prgramming as doctor 90210, Extreme Makeover, Wife Swap, or nanny ****.
By the way, a new season of 30 days starts this season. It will be full hour episodes...this would mean way more in-depth episodes. Probobly more educational this way.
Where in The World Is Osama Bin Laden?
I ahvent seen this movie yet, because i live in Canada and havent had the luxury of seeing it for the alst few months. But i think the idea of this movie is a good one. Better to down the American government than to up them. Until i see the movie, all i ahve to base my opinion of this one is on the 'official trailer' oooh!!!
http://movietrailerlive.com/ct_0002_Osama_A
Looks like Spurlock thats for sure.
Spurlock is educational and entertaining. If you dont learn soemthing from your entertainment, it isnt worth the experience in my opinion.
On top of that, he puts his mind and body at risk in ways other journalists would not.That is good journalism i think.
I'm sure all you guys disagree though?