Pet Shop Boys don't rate Britney

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
These Boys don't rate Britney

February 05, 2007

British electonic pop/dance masters The Pet Shop Boys

BRITNEY SPEARS has described her new single life as “awesome”.

I just wonder what’s it like for her two kids when she’s out on the lash and flashing her undercarriage.

The singer, who is divorcing KEVIN FEDERLINE, says she’s happy to be a free woman again enjoying New York Fashion Week – and the local ale.

But it can’t all be “awesome”. I can reveal Britney’s bid to work with the PET SHOP BOYS has failed.

CHRIS LOWE and NEIL TENNANT don’t rate any of her songs so they said a polite “no.”

Previously, they’ve collaborated with KYLIE MINOGUE, TINA TURNER, DUSTY SPRINGFIELD and LIZA MINNELLI.

A link-up with THE KILLERS is next, and I can’t imagine they need a knickerless Britney cluttering up the studio.

thesun.co.uk

tamarin

House Member
Jun 12, 2006
Oshawa ON
According to the Entertainment press that's (regretably) attached to most newscasts, she's flashed her kittycat at scores of individuals over the last two months. But looks like she's slowing down a 'cad' or two lately. Last I heard locally the lad that showed his hardware at the local Mickey D's drive-through is up on charges. Britney ain't. Pity.

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
I just wonder what’s it like for her two kids when she’s out on the lash and flashing her undercarriage.

Oh I like that term, undercarriage. Besides the best part of Brittney was still runnung down her moma's leg when the Pet Shop Boys we pop. I guess she needs the creds.

Last edited:

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
According to the Entertainment press that's (regretably) attached to most newscasts, she's flashed her kittycat at scores of individuals over the last two months. But looks like she's slowing down a 'cad' or two lately. Last I heard locally the lad that showed his hardware at the local Mickey D's drive-through is up on charges. Britney ain't. Pity.

Well I think she only whipped out the monkey for the paparazzi, so it wasn't like anybody saw that didn't want to.

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
IMO anyone who wants to show off like that is welcome too. if u don't want to see it then a) don't look and b) get over it if you did.

It's not a big deal if u see someone's genitals, even if they are distasteful to you. I thik the same is true of male flashers, although there is some overlap with sexual assault which IS a big deal i spose.

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
IMO anyone who wants to show off like that is welcome too. if u don't want to see it then a) don't look and b) get over it if you did.

It's not a big deal if u see someone's genitals, even if they are distasteful to you. I thik the same is true of male flashers, although there is some overlap with sexual assault which IS a big deal i spose.

Yes, some flashers are trying to be nasty, although I think Brittney's was all PR. <pun intended, LOL>

RomSpaceKnight

Council Member
Oct 30, 2006
London, Ont. Canada
No such thing as bad publicity. And I stand by her god given right to flash whatever and who ever she wants especially if it's her tatas at me. Her V is just too blatant nothing left for the imagination after that. What do you think is the root word fot titillating, eh:)

selfactivated

Time Out
Apr 11, 2006
Richmond, Virginia
That child has no chest........not until the plasic surgeon gets ahold of her. She's young and she'll eventually get the fact that sensuality isnt in the flashing its in the packaging :)

tamarin

House Member
Jun 12, 2006
Oshawa ON
Well, I must admit, if Osama bin Laden and Britney Spears were waltzing down the street towards me and I only had a single shell in the chamber, it would be a hell of a decision to make on the spot.

tamarin

House Member
Jun 12, 2006
Oshawa ON
You can't give flashers a pass. Spears is a flasher. Given her influence on kids, how many of them will be flashers this summer? It's ABC. I've always been of the school that exhibitionists were perverts. They're still arrested and, when charged and convicted, jailed locally. What's so special about this blond bimbo?