What's new for T.V.?

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
I record Prison Break, 24 & Lost to my PVR and watch them when I please. I don't watch a whole lot of TV, I test Satellite TV software all day, I get my fix while at work.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
Yeah, Heroes is ok. I like Shark and House. Criminal Minds and NCIS are ok sometimes.
Heartbeat, Inspector Morse, Frost, Midsomer Murders, Miss Marple (only if Joan Hickson plays Miss Marple, though), the Sherlock Holmes episodes with Jeremy Brett, Doc Martin and dog, nature shows, science shows, and movies.

Can't stand awards shows, soaps, game shows, reality shows, most talk shows, court shows, sports shows, celebrity news shows, most sitcoms, etc.

I don't really have a favorite, though.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
Frontiers of Construction is a pretty good show as well. I recall one episode where they showed the construction of a new Airport on a man made island near Toyko, quite impressive.

I also watch "The Office" and "My Name is Earl" when I happen upon them.

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Yeah, Heroes is ok. I like Shark and House. Criminal Minds and NCIS are ok sometimes.
Heartbeat, Inspector Morse, Frost, Midsomer Murders, Miss Marple (only if Joan Hickson plays Miss Marple, though), the Sherlock Holmes episodes with Jeremy Brett, Doc Martin and dog, nature shows, science shows, and movies.

Can't stand awards shows, soaps, game shows, reality shows, most talk shows, court shows, sports shows, celebrity news shows, most sitcoms, etc.

I don't really have a favorite, though.

LG Any and every British mystery is a must see for me - even if I have seen them over and over before. I love Frost and adore Midsomer - (his wife has him in a pickle most of the time haha)...and the one with "posh" Inspector Lynley and the tough girl as his second in command....

Do you like Absolutely Fabulous too? I have only seen it for one season but nearly broke ribs over those crazy women....and the sobersides daughter.

I would love to see a U.K. Channel in the U.S. devoted to the Paliament, the BBC News, and the rest - all the great shows they have put on in the past....

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
Haven't seen "Absolutely Fabulous". American sitcoms, game shows, reality spews, etc. have really taken a toll on my wish to watch tv, so I generally don't channel surf to find new shows. But, I'll keep an eyeball out for it if I remember. :)

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
LG Any and every British mystery is a must see for me - even if I have seen them over and over before. I love Frost and adore Midsomer - (his wife has him in a pickle most of the time haha)...and the one with "posh" Inspector Lynley and the tough girl as his second in command....

Do you like Absolutely Fabulous too? I have only seen it for one season but nearly broke ribs over those crazy women....and the sobersides daughter.

I would love to see a U.K. Channel in the U.S. devoted to the Paliament, the BBC News, and the rest - all the great shows they have put on in the past....

you should watch "yes, minister"

Nightmare

Electoral Member
Jan 28, 2007
Ontario
Well, I guess I'm practically the only "kid" in this forum, so no one is gonna mention anything about kid shows...

LOL

Nightmare

Electoral Member
Jan 28, 2007
Ontario
Yeah those are good.
I also enjoy the Discovery Channel and Mystery Hunters.
Sometimes I watch it at night, and ....