Kreskin: Mo Blue Grass. The Meat Purveyors.

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
Said1 I'm not hitting that link, with the word Meat and Purveyors I see a hunter with a gun shooting that poor little deer named sniff, sniff Bambie. Well okay Sobeys came to mind also, i.e. isle number four Meat Purveyors to isle number four a roast pork is wanted!

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
Said1 I'm not hitting that link, with the word Meat and Purveyors I see a hunter with a gun shooting that poor little deer named sniff, sniff Bambie. Well okay Sobeys came to mind also, i.e. isle number four Meat Purveyors to isle number four a roast pork is wanted!

I will admit, they are an aquired taste.....but once you try, there's no going back.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
I know you'll hold me to it or the wet noodle comes out.

3 guys that were in bands my dad played with many years ago are being inducted into the BC Country Music Hall of Fame this year. A couple of them and he were best of friends and long time playing partners. It pretty exciting for me because they are all awesome and that means my dad will probably go in over the next couple of years. Unfortunately he passed away in 2000 and won't get to see it when it happens. It sounds like I'm counting chickens before hatchery but he was too damn good to keep out of that club.

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
I know you'll hold me to it or the wet noodle comes out.

3 guys that were in bands my dad played with many years ago are being inducted into the BC Country Music Hall of Fame this year. A couple of them and he were best of friends and long time playing partners. It pretty exciting for me because they are all awesome and that means my dad will probably go in over the next couple of years. Unfortunately he passed away in 2000 and won't get to see it when it happens. It sounds like I'm counting chickens before hatchery but he was too damn good to keep out of that club.

Wow, how exciting! You're lucky to have such gifted family and friends.