Just saw X-Men 3

glossprincess

Electoral Member
Feb 5, 2006
All I can say is WOW! I really didnt think they could make another one that would be better than X-Men 2 but this one blew the first 2 right out of the water! Sheer brilliance! And sad too *sniff sniff*

Daz_Hockey

Council Member
Nov 21, 2005
I just watched it, see, I used to watch the cartoon as a nipper and was a bit disapointed they altered the origins of pheonix (Jean Gray died in a distant galaxy by being consumed by a star and was reborn by it...i.e. Pheonix) and I thought Beast was a little dark.

But all in all, I think it was pretty good, Jugernaught was my fav in the cartoons anyway and he made me laugh in the film.....the only thing that bugs me is this:....was that Jake Lloyd (ala young Anekin Skywalker) in it?

Finder

House Member
Dec 18, 2005
Toronto
www.mytimenow.net
Mine was always ShadowCat for some reason and she's made a camero in all three I believe. Plus she was in the very first pilot of X-men done in the 1980's. =-D

Can't wait to see the Movie

Vereya

Council Member
Apr 20, 2006
Tula
Is Hugh Jackman as handsome as ever? Or did someone else play Wolverine? I hope I'll get to see this movie soon.

glossprincess

Electoral Member
Feb 5, 2006
Hughie Jackman is GORGEOUS! But I've never really liked him as Wolverine. I prefer him how he looks normally. The Boy From Oz is playing again here and I reeeeeally wanna see it!

Mogz

Council Member
Jan 26, 2006
Edmonton
Hmmm, I totally forgot to see this movie. Looks like i'm dragging the girlfriend to the theatre tomorrow night.

Mogz

Council Member
Jan 26, 2006
Edmonton
Worst movie ever. I was totally let down by this shit-show. The first two were great, this one was both a snore-fest and a major let down. Who the hell kills of Scott Summers and Jean Grey, let alone the f.ucking Professor?! Worst movie ever. Hated it. Now i'm going to pout.