I hate Seinfeld!

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
I can't stand the show.. and it woke me up today as my computer is programming to tune into a live streaming service.. god that guys voice is annoying and the characters drive me up the wall.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
I'm with you on that Andem.

I've never understood how that guy stayed on the air so long.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
I'm not a sitcom watcher but saw a few episodes. I thought George working for the NY Yankees was pretty funny.

GreenGreta

Electoral Member
Jun 5, 2005
Lala Land
I use this show in my everyday life.

When George went through his opposite phase and everything worked out. I suggest this to people regularly.
I think it works.

But other than that, the Giant headed Jerry really bugs me.

JonB2004

Council Member
Mar 10, 2006
I've seen a few episodes of Seinfeld, all repeats. A few of them are OK. But most of them are boring.

I especially hate Kramer. Stupid prick! Coming into Jerry's apartment and taking all his stuff. If it were me I would of kicked Kramer's ass!

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
The Kramer character was modelled after my ex-husband, who modelled his life to embue Rev. Jim Ignatowski.

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
Wow ... I thought I was the only one in the world who hated that show! Nice to hear I'm not alone.

Only one I like is Kramer, but not enough to sit through Seinfeld's self-centred tripe.

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
After the show ended its run:

"Kramer" proved to be a one trick pony and didn't do too well at stand up.

"George" has had some acting roles, but he's not setting the world on fire.

"Elaine"........... :?:

Did Seinfeld ever actually do stand up, or was he an actor protraying a stand up comedian?? Anyone know??

The funniest IMHO, were Georges dysfunctional parents. Jees, it wouldn't be hard to kill parents like that 8O

Probably the laugh's on us, because they should all be rich beyond the dreams of avarice, if they had a clue at all and kept some of the money they made.

Never really was crazy about the show, but it sure beats some of the garbage on the "brain sucker" today.

:idea: