UNCUT Magazine

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
I found an interesting [new for me anyway] magazine on the stands called Uncut. it is an established British music publication that comes with an attached CD of various bands. that is what attracted me to it in the first place ,as I used to buy the long gone CMJ [and enjoyed the music samplers included]. Anyways,the one I picked up had a history of the '60's British scene with stories on all the great old bands from that time, plus reviews and stories on some of my old favourites[Richard Thompson for one]. So,for the mere price of 10.95- it is an astounding value,especially since the CD is included[Broken Social Scene, Neko Case, Sparks,Kris kristofferson,Buzzcocks] Can't wait until my sinuses clear up and I can hear this :)

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
Hey, missile - where do you get it? I used to pick it up at Bluetone, but they're gone now. I love the CDs they have each issue.

Richard Thompson. I'm still kicking myself for missing his Halifax gig about 10 years ago. My brother went, as they walked in to the pub a couple of hours early to make sure they got good seats, there sat R Thompson, eating his supper......