She makes me sick.

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
Why does Oprah do commercials singin shyt like, we're havin it all ,,,or,, we're doin it. Not only is it farkin stupid but she makes me sick.

I think Oprah get high on publicity of any kind. She needs to settle down, get married, have some kids and have a real life.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Oprah is all right.....
It's Whoopi and the others on "The view" that even my wife who used to watch them every day and quit because the first word out of her mouth in the last few month is "Trump" and they spend at least 15 minutes and sometimes more of their show ranting....
Real salty lately....
Now that's what I call sickening...

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
Why does Oprah do commercials singin shyt like, we're havin it all ,,,or,, we're doin it. Not only is it farkin stupid but she makes me sick.

That's just terrible, Ludlow. You do realize don't you that if your wife is hadcuffing you to the sofa, taping your eyes open, locking your neck in a vice, and forcing you to stare at the TV screen, that's domestic abuse and it's illegal, do you?

My wife would never treat me like that.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
What's wrong with you? Are your fingers painted on and unable to utilize the mute function on your remote?

But if he can't leave the couch even during a commercial, he expects all commercials to be enjoyable. He should be thankful that Oprah is subsidizing his TV-viewing habits.

And who watches TV nowadays? It's so old school.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
But if he can't leave the couch even during a commercial, he expects all commercials to be enjoyable. He should be thankful that Oprah is subsidizing his TV-viewing habits.

And who watches TV nowadays? It's so old school.
I guess I'm old school. I prefer to be able to use my computer while I watch TV, not use it as a TV.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Don't worry about it, typical crap from someone who hasn't had to live in the real world for the foreseeable past! :) :)