Meat Loaf: 'I see dead people'

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Meat Loaf: 'I see dead people'
WENN.com
First posted: Thursday, December 01, 2016 09:55 AM EST | Updated: Thursday, December 01, 2016 10:05 AM EST
Rocker Meat Loaf regularly encounters ghosts while walking down the street.
The 69-year-old musician has embraced the supernatural in his music, stage shows and videos, and now he confesses the dead are all around him - at all times.
The I Would Do Anything For Love singer - real name Marvin Lee Aday - admits he often sees phantoms as he’s taking a stroll on the sidewalk.
“I think if we walked together down a busy street in London, somebody that looked like a normal person would no doubt pass us,” he describes to U.K. newspaper The Mirror of his supernatural experiences, “but you might feel a temperature change and a heavy feeling. It would be a like a weight was on your chest and you’d got tired all of a sudden. If we turned around at that moment and followed the person who just passed us, he would disappear.”
Meat Loaf also recalls seeing a ghost during a stay at a London hotel, noting the spirit “came through a wall” at 6 a.m. and then stood at the edge of his bed, staring at him.
“I turned and shouted, ‘HEY HEY HEY’. He never turned and never looked at me,” he recounts, before declaring the encounter must have been a “residual haunting.”
“It wasn’t merely his spirit, it was an energy that was left,” the singer, who reportedly communicates with the dead using a K2 Meter device, explains.
“He wasn’t ready to die. He was probably just repeating the same thing over and over again. If it was an intelligent haunting, he would have turned and stopped.”
Meat Loaf collapsed onstage from dehydration during a Canadian performance in June, but he assures fans outlandish reports on the incident, suggesting he is near death himself, are totally false.
“Listen, I am not dying,” he declares. “After three months of therapy I will be fine. I am sick of talking about it. I don’t want to talk about it from now on.”
Meat Loaf: 'I see dead people' | Celebrities | Entertainment | Toronto Sun