Michael Buble's son diagnosed with cancer

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Michael Buble's son diagnosed with cancer
Postmedia Network
First posted: Friday, November 04, 2016 10:17 AM EDT | Updated: Friday, November 04, 2016 10:24 AM EDT
Michael Buble's three-year-old son Noah has been diagnosed with cancer.

In a statement, Buble and his wife, actress Luisana Lopilato, confirmed the diagnosis, but did not elaborate on what kind of cancer Noah is battling.

"We are devastated about the recent cancer diagnosis of our oldest son Noah who is currently undergoing treatment in the U.S.," Buble said. "We have always been very vocal about the importance of family and the love we have for our children. Luisana and I have put our careers on hold in order to devote all our time and attention to helping Noah get well. At this difficult time, we ask only for your prayers and respect for our privacy. We have a long journey in front of us and hope that with the support of family, friends and fans around the world, we will win this battle, God willing."

The family added no further information will be released at this time.

U.K.'s Mirror reports Buble and Lopilato took Noah to the doctor with what they thought was mumps, only to be given the cancer diagnosis.

The couple, married in 2011, welcomed a second child, son Elias, in January 2016.
Michael Buble's son diagnosed with cancer | Celebrities | Entertainment | Toront

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Michael Buble's son being treated for liver cancer
WENN.COM
First posted: Wednesday, November 09, 2016 10:47 AM EST | Updated: Wednesday, November 09, 2016 11:00 AM EST
Michael Buble’s son Noah has reportedly started treatment for liver cancer.

The three-year-old’s cancer diagnosis was confirmed last week by Michael and his wife Luisana Lopilato, with both taking to Facebook to share the sad news.

Last week Luisana’s sister Daniela Lopilato dismissed reports that the crooner’s son has leukemia, but in an interview with an Argentinian publication, she has reportedly confirmed the toddler has liver cancer. Noah is said to have been diagnosed on November 1 after doctors carried out a liver biopsy.

In the interview with magazine Gente, Daniela reportedly stated her nephew has started chemotherapy.

“Cancer is a horrible illness but we have faith in Noah being able to overcome this,” she stated. “We know he will. The time to start a long and very difficult treatment has come but it’s got to be done.

“They say children are normally strong to put up with chemotherapy and my nephew is a warrior.”

News of Noah’s illness hit headlines earlier this month, with Michael taking to his social media page to share the news with his fans.

“We are devastated about the recent cancer diagnosis of our oldest son Noah who is currently undergoing treatment in the US,” the statement released on Friday read. “We have always been very vocal about the importance of family and the love we have for our children. Luisana and I have put our careers on hold in order to devote all our time and attention to helping Noah get well.

“At this difficult time, we ask only for your prayers and respect for our privacy. We have a long journey in front of us and hope that with the support of family, friends and fans around the world, we will win this battle, God willing.”

On Tuesday Michael pulled out of his planned BBC Music Awards performance on December 12. He is still slated to host the Brit Awards in London on 22 February.
Michael Buble's son being treated for liver cancer | Celebrities | Entertainment

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Poor little guy. It's nice that his parents have the coin to send him to where he can get good treatment.

I presume Michael Buble is somebody rich and/or famous?

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Michael Buble won't sing until cancer-stricken 'child is well,' friend says
WENN.com
First posted: Friday, November 11, 2016 10:44 AM EST | Updated: Friday, November 11, 2016 12:15 PM EST
Michael Buble “won’t sing again until his child is well”, longtime friend David Foster has revealed.
The singer and his wife, Luisana Lopilato, confirmed last week that their three-year-old son Noah is battling cancer, with a statement saying they would be “putting their careers on hold” while their little boy received treatment for the disease.
Thursday night to Entertainment Tonight Canada, Foster, a close pal of Buble’s, spoke about how the family is coping in the wake of the devastating diagnosis.
“He will not sing again until his child is well. I’m certain of it,” David told the outlet. “He’s a good man. He’s got a lot of good karma coming his way. He’s done a lot of good to a lot of people.”
After revealing Noah’s cancer battle, Buble pulled out of performing at the BBC Music Awards scheduled for next month. He has also been silent on social media while he and Lopilato concentrate on helping their child cope with his illness.
“Right now (Michael) is in a huge bubble, as you would expect,” Foster continued. “When this happens, everything shuts down around you. You go inside your little bubble and I don’t think he’s looking at social media. I’m sure he feels the love from millions of people.”
Noah’s aunt Daniela reportedly revealed to an Argentinian magazine, Gente, that he is battling liver cancer. According to reports, doctors have given him a 90% chance of beating the disease, and Foster is confident the youngster will get through the upcoming chemotherapy.
“He’s in good shape. He’s got good doctors around him,” Foster said. “We will hope and pray for a good outcome, which I believe that they will have.”
Michael Buble won't sing until cancer-stricken 'child is well,' friend says | Mu