Copycats.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
There's way too many Canadian country western singers you're as bad as Chinese people singing Buck Owens tunes.. Find your own music & quit copying us damnit Ann Murray and Shania Twain find your own style can't ya's be original damn.:).

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
There's way too many Canadian country western singers you're as bad as Chinese people singing Buck Owens tunes.. Find your own music & quit copying us damnit Ann Murray and Shania Twain find your own style can't ya's be original damn.:).
To be fair, Canadian folk beats American folk right out the door.

Seems like the Canadians came up with the crazy idea that singers should be able to sing. Compare Gordon Lightfoot, Stan Rogers, and Garnet Rogers to Bob Dylan, Phil Ochs, and even ol' Woody.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
To be fair, Canadian folk beats American folk right out the door.

Seems like the Canadians came up with the crazy idea that singers should be able to sing. Compare Gordon Lightfoot, Stan Rogers, and Garnet Rogers to Bob Dylan, Phil Ochs, and even ol' Woody.
You talkin folk I'm talkin country western big difference.

I would have preferred that you guys had kept you heifer humping music to yourselves.
Good Lord not the live stock George!

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun

Corb Lund Band is great and way better than the modern day pop **** coming out of Nashville these days.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015

Yeah! ... like Hank Snow!

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Unlike the US, we don't have enough failed rock n rollers to do country music right

...and the chinese doing buck owens sound like they pressed their vinyl in a trouser press