Ozzy Osbourne: 'I think Adolf Hitler was gay'

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Ozzy Osbourne: 'I think Adolf Hitler was gay'
WENN.COM
First posted: Wednesday, August 31, 2016 10:42 AM EDT | Updated: Wednesday, August 31, 2016 11:10 AM EDT
Ozzy Osbourne is convinced Nazi leader Adolf Hitler was gay.

The rocker is a World War II expert and his research has led him to believe the infamous Austrian was hiding a sexual secret, which may have turned him mad.

"I was born in '48," Ozzy tells RollingStone.com. "As a kid in England, I used to play on bomb sites. The insanity of it all got me interested.

"If Hitler honestly thought he was going to rule the world with people following him, he must have been f**king insane. He tried to invade Russia... that's, like, four time zones (away). Even with three million men marching, it ain't gonna last."

But it's Hitler's sex secrets that most intrigue Ozzy: "I always thought he was gay," he chuckles. "Back then, being gay was a criminal offence. When he would go to (vacation spot) Berchtesgaden, his cleaners would check to see if there were any stains on his blankets. And there never were any."
Ozzy Osbourne: 'I think Adolf Hitler was gay' | Celebrities | Entertainment | To

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
The rocker is a World War II expert
I didn't know that.

You learn something knew everyday.

When he would go to (vacation spot) Berchtesgaden, his cleaners would check to see if there were any stains on his blankets. And there never were any."
That's where the infamous "Kehlsteinhaus" ("Eagle's Nest") is. It's in the Bavarian Alps near the German border with Austria and was commissioned by Bormann in 1937 as a 50th birthday present for Hitler as a retreat and place to entertain friends and visiting dignitaries. Today it is open seasonally as a restaurant, beer garden and tourist site. My mum and brother have visited it.

I like Ozzy. Walks around and acts like he's had a lobotomy AND a nervous breakdown. Good singer though he truly is.

There's a massive petition underway at the moment urging the Cabinet Office to give him a knighthood.

“I am campaigning for Ozzy Osbourne to receive a Knighthood,” the petition by Helen Maidiotis begins, “as he thoroughly deserves this honour not only for all his charity work but for all his years entertaining us and helping make a difference to people's lives, who have looked up to him for his strong will and determination to get through the many obstacles that he has come across and for that we thank you Ozzy!”

The Black Sabbath frontman said he’d heard about the campaign and that it was a possibility he could seriously get used to. “Getting knighted? I can’t imagine anything better.

“And my wife [Sharon] would become a Lady, which would be pretty cool. But I’m not gonna get upset if it doesn’t happen. I never thought I’d get further than Aston [in Birmingham, where he was born].”

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
"When he would go to (vacation spot) Berchtesgaden, his cleaners would check to see if there were any stains on his blankets. And there never were any.""

I expect that if he were gay, there would be more / worse stains on his sheets.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
"When he would go to (vacation spot) Berchtesgaden, his cleaners would check to see if there were any stains on his blankets. And there never were any.""

I expect that if he were gay, there would be more / worse stains on his sheets.

And bite marks on his pillows.

HarperCons

Council Member
Oct 18, 2015
I didn't know that.

You learn something knew everyday.

That's where the infamous "Kehlsteinhaus" ("Eagle's Nest") is. It's in the Bavarian Alps near the German border with Austria and was commissioned by Bormann in 1937 as a 50th birthday present for Hitler as a retreat and place to entertain friends and visiting dignitaries. Today it is open seasonally as a restaurant, beer garden and tourist site. My mum and brother have visited it.

There's a massive petition underway at the moment urging the Cabinet Office to give him a knighthood.

“I am campaigning for Ozzy Osbourne to receive a Knighthood,” the petition by Helen Maidiotis begins, “as he thoroughly deserves this honour not only for all his charity work but for all his years entertaining us and helping make a difference to people's lives, who have looked up to him for his strong will and determination to get through the many obstacles that he has come across and for that we thank you Ozzy!”

The Black Sabbath frontman said he’d heard about the campaign and that it was a possibility he could seriously get used to. “Getting knighted? I can’t imagine anything better.

“And my wife [Sharon] would become a Lady, which would be pretty cool. But I’m not gonna get upset if it doesn’t happen. I never thought I’d get further than Aston [in Birmingham, where he was born].”

You're a big Hitler fan

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
"Acts", ya, sure.

You are either getting stupider or more malicious.
Yep I think a lot of that shyt is put on. Just like Loretta Lynn putting on her hillbilly lady country singer act. It's all about marketing an image. If you think Ozzy's actions and demeanor are genuine then you're a bigger sap than he pretends to be.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Ozzy is probably homosexual. I believe I read a statistic once that said 48% of British males are gay. That's why they need immigrants.