'I feel like a zoo animal': Justin Bieber says no more photos with fans

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
'I feel like a zoo animal': Justin Bieber says no more photos with fans

Pop star Justin Bieber took to Instagram on Tuesday with a statement explaining that he is 'done taking pictures' with his fans.

"If you happen to see me out somewhere know that I'm not gonna take a picture I'm done taking pictures," he wrote.

"It has gotten to the point that people won't even say hi to me or recognize me as a human, I feel like a zoo animal, and I wanna be able to keep my sanity."

Fans reacted with a mix of understanding and anger. Bieber posted two of these responses on his Instagram page, one of which referring to the 22-year-old singer in a profane way, including calling him a "douche."

He fired back with an accompanying caption that read, in part: "If you think setting boundaries is being a douche I'm the biggest douche around but I think it's smart and will be the only way I last."

Bieber's no-photo policy comes two months after he explained — also via Instagram — that he would be cancelling all future meet-and-greets with fans.

"I enjoy meeting such incredible people but I end up feeling so drained and filled with so much of other people's spiritual energy that I end up so drained and unhappy," he wrote at the time.

On Monday the Boyfriend singer was spotted in a Boston park walking around barefoot, stopping to feed squirrels, with security hanging back at a distance.

Bieber is in Boston for two concerts as part of his Purpose tour.

The next leg of the tour continues in Canada, with shows scheduled in Ottawa, Quebec City, Montreal, and Toronto this month, before travelling to Winnipeg, Calgary, Edmonton, and Saskatoon in June.

'I feel like a zoo animal': Justin Bieber says no more photos with fans - Arts & Entertainment - CBC News

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
That's the thing about the internet, if you give em a reason to hate they will hate!!!

Thats why i like this forum here, i can just be a A-hole to people like Blackleaf and not worry about what people think or be shamed like i would if i had Facebook there, or twitter....

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Not sure why he would compare himself to a zoo animal. Zoo animals are cute, cuddly and lovably, nothing like Beiber... With his fat nose and a face you could play connect the dots on with all the zits.

You would figure with all him money he could st least afford a bottle of Proactive.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
B00Mer said:
Zoo animals are cute, cuddly and lovably,

Not all of them.

How cute is a naked mole rat?

How cuddly is a rhino?

How loveable is a vampire bat?

The answer to all three questions can be answered thus: "Not very."

And that's without mentioning the blob fish, the celestial-eyed goldfish and the freaky Mexican mole lizard, which you may find in some zoos.