City of God
La Vie en Rose
The Hunt
Lust Caution

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
The Opium Wars... Though I don't remember if it was subtitled. I think it might have been. Available on Youtube.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Gone With the Wind
Grapes of Wrath
Key Largo
The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance
The Godfather

...all excellent foreign films ...

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
I used to like watching Jurassic Park as a kid. Mainly, however, I like watching British films rather than foreign ones.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Gone With the Wind
Grapes of Wrath
Key Largo
The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance
The Godfather

...all excellent foreign films ...
Unforgiven was a great movie filmed entirely in Canada I believe. It won best picture at the Academy Awards . I suppose it is an American movie but seeing as it was filmed in Canada I'll consider it a foreign film and a damn good one. Loved the scenery as always.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Hey you just reminded me ,,when I was a kid I liked the 007 movies and also I did like the Horrors of Dracula with Christopher Lee.

The Carry On films (1958-92) are good, too.

They wouldn't get made nowadays, though. Too unPC.

Having said that, I've just had a look on Wikipedia and it say there are plans for a new Carry On film to be released in 2017, the first since Carry On Columbus in 1992. It'll be rubbish, though. It'll be like most British comedies nowadays - so PC it won't be funny.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I saw Das Boot a few years back. Jurgen Prochnow is an amazing actor.
There's an excellent version of Robin Hood with Patrick Bergen as Robin Hood, Uma Thurman as Marianne, and Jurgen Prochnow as the despicable Sir Miles Falconet. I recommend it. Probably the best Robin Hood ever made.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I like the fight scene with about 4" of water on the floor (just for the added effect)

Some series are better than just about any movie, especially when you don't have to wait a week between sodes.
Watch Online Weeds

Victoria50

Electoral Member
Mar 22, 2016
Quebec
I like the fight scene with about 4" of water on the floor (just for the added effect)

Some series are better than just about any movie, especially when you don't have to wait a week between sodes.
Watch Online Weeds

What is the name of the video,I can't open it from my phone.

The watch series is my favorite place,there are also 2 other sites that are pretty good too.

Imm currrenntly binge whatching Bates Motel :)