Orange is the New Black
Vikings
Penny Dreadful
Game of Thrones

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
As my daughter said, horrified at the prospect of Trump winning the Presidency, with his spray on tan look, 'I guess orange really is the new black'

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Nope. Somebody here should know what driver you are missing if you only see a black box on your screen. I'm guessing when I say your Adobe Flash Player needs an upgrade. Their download site has a free offer for an anti virus download at the same time so make sure you un-check that box.
Angel of the Apocalypse -extreme weather
Adapt2030 -Mini Iceage

Neal Adams -expanding earth conspiracy

Victoria50

Electoral Member
Mar 22, 2016
Quebec
Nope. Somebody here should know what driver you are missing if you only see a black box on your screen. I'm guessing when I say your Adobe Flash Player needs an upgrade. Their download site has a free offer for an anti virus download at the same time so make sure you un-check that box.
Angel of the Apocalypse -extreme weather
Adapt2030 -Mini Iceage

Neal Adams -expanding earth conspiracy

I only use my phone,and its an old phone.no worries,if you post the name,I can look it up :)

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
That series site has Black Sails, both seasons. It is a pirate series back when John Silver was around.
When you have your laptop they will show up ok and if you click on the youtube logo it will take you to their page. (good for the music vids as some might be from a playlist)
I think I have given you the names for what I have posted so far, if not let me know.

Victoria50

Electoral Member
Mar 22, 2016
Quebec
That series site has Black Sails, both seasons. It is a pirate series back when John Silver was around.
When you have your laptop they will show up ok and if you click on the youtube logo it will take you to their page. (good for the music vids as some might be from a playlist)
I think I have given you the names for what I have posted so far, if not let me know.

Yes,thanks,its all good.looking for black sails now...

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Pointless ("Well done if you got that at home"; "And by 'country', we mean a sovereign state that's a member of the UN in its own right.")

The Chase (the youngish female chaser on the left is from Bolton)

The Chase Australia (the chaser known as the Governess from the original British version is one of the chasers. Living in nearby Manchester, in November 2013 she competed in the Bolton Premier Quiz League to become Brain of Bolton for the second time.)

The Moaning of Life 2 (Karl's latest hilarious show)

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Old B&W clips are cool also, Buster Keaton was an awesome stuntman as were most of them. Something like the 'winners' in 'winner/fail' clips on youtube today. only set up rather than accidental.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
The show Lost was worth watching to see if it actually had a realistic plot. Nice to know it did, at least IMO. It is based on a poem of a Confederate Soldier that is capture and sentenced to death. Hanging by being thrown off a bridge with a rope around his neck and when the rope is tight it breaks and the guy ends up in the river alive with everybody on the bridge shooting at him. He says fukit to war and decides to head home to his wife and that is not an easy task as described in the bulk of the poem and it ends with him finally on the driveway leading to the house and his wife starts running to him and he starts running to her and just before they meet the hanging rope actually reaches it's limit and doesn't snap and he dies. The bulk of the poem is from the time he is thrown off the bridge and 2 seconds later when the rope breaks his neck.

Lost is based on the plane coming into danger and the actual crash, all the sodes were that same process and the snap of the rope would be for the ones who died in the show. It would be the case of suicide by jumping out of tree and only injuring yourself so you have to climb higher into the tree and throw yourself off again, just for being 'bad' or something like that? Any question class?

Swordfish was a cool movie because of the unexpected plots in the show (on my TV)

Victoria50

Electoral Member
Mar 22, 2016
Quebec
I loved watching The Gong Show.

Lol@gene gene

I watched some episodes of Lost,but dropped it.

Ludlow,the unknown comic,lol

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Maybe not so unknown, after all, everybody laughs at him, . . . . . all the time. That's quite the 'claim to fame' he has, seems to be holding on tight also.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I find it the best way to keep up on the latest brainwashing attempts. They are considered holy for one reason only . . . The real DB would know that.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
"TV" is that old fashioned screen that only works in one direction. It was a sort of "dumb" computer that you just sat and watched but you had no effect on the content.