Glen Frey?...

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
I'm back in 1976 in my Blue Chevy Van cruising up over the Grapevine listening to my Eagles eight track with Glen Frey vocalizing "Peaceful Easy Feeling". My history is really becoming history. RIP Glenn Frey really truly one of my favorites and a large part of who I was.

Founder of the Eagles. One of the greatest bands in the history of American Music.

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
Ya. They were so good.

“ Last thing I remember, I was
Running for the door
I had to find the passage back
To the place I was before
“Relax, ” said the night man,
“We are programmed to receive.
You can check-out any time you like,
But you can never leave! “

Never leave. That's what he said.

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
He was at his cutest in this video. I'm not bi, my wife said so. ;). Also, this was from back in the day when we used to touch each other, but alas, that's another thread.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
I think it was the old character actor Richard Farnsworth who said that the worst part of getting old, is remembering when you were young. His music is part of the memories of my youth. Those are good memories.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

Glacier

Electoral Member
Apr 24, 2015
Okanagan
One of my favouite bands. RIP Glenn Frey. Here's one of their newer songs.

And one of their older songs...

Last edited:

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Eagles rocker Glenn Frey's widow launches wrongful death lawsuit
WENN - World Entertainment News Network
More from WENN - World Entertainment News Network
Published:
January 16, 2018
Updated:
January 16, 2018 6:42 PM EST
Glenn Frey, left, and Don Henley, right, perform with the rest of the Eagles at the Canadian Tire Centre in Ottawa July 15, 2013.Darren Brown / Darren Brown/Ottawa Sun/QMI AGency
Late Eagles rocker Glenn Frey’s widow has launched a wrongful death lawsuit against doctors at Mount Sinai Hospital in New York.
The singer passed away in January 2016 while recovering from gastrointestinal tract surgery, and now Cindy Frey claims hospital staff and gastroenterologist Steven Itzkowitz, who cared for Frey from October to November 2015, were negligent in treating the singer’s bowel disease.
She also accuses Itzkowitz and his team of failing to warning her about the risks and side affects associated with his care, according to Reuters.com.
In her lawsuit, which was filed in a New York state court on Tuesday, Cindy claims, “Glenn Frey was rendered sick, sore, lame and disabled”, and was experiencing pain and mental anguish until his death.
She is seeking unspecified damages.
Her late husband’s cause of death was linked to complications of rheumatoid arthritis, acute ulcerative colitis, and pneumonia.
Eagles rocker Glenn Frey’s widow launches wrongful death lawsuit | Toronto Sun