Rip ziggy stardust

Locutus
interesting stuff and such:

Amazing David Bowie facts you might not know - and some bizarre myths too - Mirror Online (external - login to view)

Toni Basil, who among other things, founded these dudes,

httpwwwyoutubecomwatchv1E9IU1fO89U

also taught Bowie some 'moonwalking' back in '74.

it throws back to the 30's as I recall but the Lockers were outtasight man.

gopher
the out pouring of love to Bowie here in Gopherland radio has been just unreal all day long - never seen anything like it

lone wolf
+1
Rest in Peace, Major Tom....

petros
He played it left hand but made it too far...

Jinentonix
Was never much of a fan of his music but I can't say he wasn't talented. He undeniably left his mark and influence on the music world.

RIP

tay
I liked him as much as I like all bands or musicians. Some of their work I like, some I don't. I did not like Bowie's Disco phase with 'Let's dance' etcetera.

Oddly enough as I tuned around yesterday the rock stations were all playing the disco stuff instead of the more 'rock' stuff that made it to the rock stations in the day such as these amongst others...

wwwyoutubecomwatchviuNdWqqk7m8

wwwyoutubecomwatchvWK4xmmk5B1s

wwwyoutubecomwatchv08tCskqM5Y4

spaminator
+1

Blackleaf
+1
Lemmy, Bowie and Rickman. Three English greats dying within weeks of each other, each at the age of 69.

darkbeaver
Quote: Originally Posted by BlackleafView Post

Lemmy, Bowie and Rickman. Three English greats dying within weeks of each other, each at the age of 69.

The Occult Universe of David Bowie and the Meaning of "Blackstar" - The Vigilant Citizen - Understand the Occult Symbolism in Pop Culture (external - login to view)

unlock the secret of 3,6,9 and rule over the cosmos N Tesla

spaminator
spaminator
spaminator
Blackleaf
The BAFTAs (Britain's equivalent of the Oscars) has honoured Bowie...

BAFTA Awards 2016 paid tribute to David Bowie in the loveliest way

Ann Lee for Metro.co.uk (external - login to view)
Sunday 14 Feb 2016
The Metro

(Picture: AP)

The BAFTA Awards have paid tribute to the late singer David Bowie.

His iconic track Heroes was the soundtrack to the Year in Film montage that was played at tonight’s ceremony at London’s Royal Opera House.

Afterwards, host Stephen Fry said: ‘Wonderful, not least of course the musical accompaniment from the creative genius that was the magical and deeply missed David Bowie.

(Picture: BBC)

‘Film benefited from his unique gifts as an actor, producer and musician. The world is a far more monochrome place without his colour and vitality.’

Well said, Stephen!

Read more: BAFTA 2016 paid tribute to David Bowie in the loveliest way | Metro News (external - login to view)