what am I reading.

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
since the dawson creek killing,i have had a deep interest in the group anonymous.
as it has become to be,my good friend purchased me a book for my birthday,it is titled
"hacker,hoaxer,whistleblower,spy,the many faces of anonymous by gabriella coleman.
what can i say,but "wow"?and i am jealous.
watch my blog,soon to come,about why anonymous has an important role to play in the 21st centurey when it comes to social policies.
great read!

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
Sorry, they are a bunch of cowards and losers.
i think to put them in as one is all and all is one,would display your ignorance and lack of knowledge of participants, joiners and endorsers of anonymous.
i guess people's experiences,knowledge and how they view obligation to social structure will determine how they view anonymous group.
for myself i view anonomyous group as symptomatic of opportunites within social media.
i also know using old process's of designer quality has never worked for social justice,therefore i admire these modern day edging of form and influencing social policies,i for one am greatful anonmyous is involved with the dawson creek shooting.
the old process's administered for social justice is riddled with corruption,and more so the upper management abandons their responsibilities and obligations to the Officers,if anonymous strategizes correctly with this dawson creek situation,there can be a win,win and more win situation for everyone involved,including the Officers who serve in law enforcement.
old cronies move along,social media is the new way of light and guidance.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
since the dawson creek killing,i have had a deep interest in the group anonymous.
as it has become to be,my good friend purchased me a book for my birthday,it is titled
"hacker,hoaxer,whistleblower,spy,the many faces of anonymous by gabriella coleman.
what can i say,but "wow"?and i am jealous.
watch my blog,soon to come,about why anonymous has an important role to play in the 21st centurey when it comes to social policies.
great read!

i think to put them in as one is all and all is one,would display your ignorance and lack of knowledge of participants, joiners and endorsers of anonymous.
i guess people's experiences,knowledge and how they view obligation to social structure will determine how they view anonymous group.
for myself i view anonomyous group as symptomatic of opportunites within social media.
i also know using old process's of designer quality has never worked for social justice,therefore i admire these modern day edging of form and influencing social policies,i for one am greatful anonmyous is involved with the dawson creek shooting.
the old process's administered for social justice is riddled with corruption,and more so the upper management abandons their responsibilities and obligations to the Officers,if anonymous strategizes correctly with this dawson creek situation,there can be a win,win and more win situation for everyone involved,including the Officers who serve in law enforcement.
old cronies move along,social media is the new way of light and guidance.

need to keep this conversation going.
the question is,are old process's in the best interest of the public and social justice?

what am I reading?

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
These days I am trying to round up and read all the "Ender" books by O S Card. They are fun to read.

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
These days I am trying to round up and read all the "Ender" books by O S Card. They are fun to read.
it beats reading the criminal code of canada or those many reports put out for public reading by the ontairo special police,or what ever they are called,my reading is a little on the dry side.
anyone ever read those lobbying efforts through publication put out there by the OPP special forces unit.
you know those publications which cost the taxpayer money to give more money to the special forces.

lets keep this conversation at the top of the pile.