'Sharknado 3': Mark Cuban, Ann Coulter to play president, vice president

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
'Sharknado 3': Mark Cuban, Ann Coulter to play president, vice president
Cynthia Littleton, Variety.com
First posted: Monday, March 02, 2015 02:10 PM EST | Updated: Monday, March 02, 2015 02:22 PM EST
LOS ANGELES - Mark Cuban and Ann Coulter are heading for the Oval Office. The pair have been cast to the play the president and vice president of the U.S. in "Sharknado 3."
The latest stunt casting in Syfy's unabashedly out-there disaster movie franchise is sure to keep "Sharknado" buzzing on social media, given the followings of maverick investor and "Shark Tank" judge Cuban (pictured) and conservative firebrand Coulter.
Other cameos set for the pic include Jerry Springer, Bo Derek and NSync's Chris Kirkpatrick.
After terrorizing Los Angeles and New York in the first two installments, "Sharknado 3" will wreak havoc in Washington, D.C., and down the Eastern Seaboard into Florida. Anthony C. Ferrante is again directing from a script by Thunder Levin for production banner the Asylum.
Pic is set to air on Syfy in July.
Mark Cuban and Ann Coulter (WENN.COM)

'Sharknado 3': Mark Cuban, Ann Coulter to play president, vice president | TV |

BaalsTears

Senate Member
Jan 25, 2011
Santa Cruz, California
How many of you guys would hit Coulter? She's not beautiful, but there is something about her that makes her attractive. Maybe it's just the idea of shutting her up temporarily? :)

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
How many of you guys would hit Coulter? She's not beautiful, but there is something about her that makes her attractive. Maybe it's just the idea of shutting her up temporarily? :)
I'd hit her. Oh, that's not what you meant is it?

gore0bsessed

Time Out
Oct 23, 2011
Sharknado 3? It was a stupid idea in the first place and now there are 3 of them?

asylum studios does not believe in stupid ideas. it's pretty funny, according to wikipedia the first movie had a budget of $2 million, and didn't even make back 200k.. "our stupid *** movie just bombed, let's make another sequel or two.."

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
You would hit a cadaver as long as it wasn't too cold. You're probably a threat to livestock too.
I AM a threat to livestock...I loves my beef baby....bring on the beef

you may take that comment from any angle you wish and just ... well ...run with it

Sharknado 3? It was a stupid idea in the first place and now there are 3 of them?
hell yeah, it was a Rob Ford vehicle...don't tell me you missed him in it

actually the 2nd was both worse and better than the first

the first was poorly spoofed, the second although I couldn't actually watch the whole thing either, it had its moments

because it's just sooo bad

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Coulter looks more and more like a drag queen every day. Is that why Republicans and Cons like her so much?

55Mercury

rigid member
May 31, 2007
yeah

"honey, don't talk with your mouth full"