Russian actor hacks off ***** in sex change bid

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Russian actor hacks off ***** in sex change bid
WENN.com
First posted: Monday, November 17, 2014 12:33 PM EST | Updated: Monday, November 17, 2014 01:04 PM EST
Russian actor Evgeniv Sapaev hacked off his own ***** in a bid to achieve his lifelong dream of becoming a woman.
The 38-year-old star, who appeared in Russian blockbuster Burnt by the Sun 2, was admitted to hospital in his hometown of Gorokhovets, Russia and doctors sealed the wound but could not reattach his genitals.
His neighbour Arkhip Tikhonov alerted the emergency services after he found the actor on his doorstep bleeding heavily.
He says, "He knocked on my door and when I answered. He looked like a ghost, he had lost so much blood. His face was deathly white and he had blood all over his hands. At first I thought he was preparing for a new role in a film or a play. But when he collapsed on the doorstep I saw he was holding his severed ***** in his hand and realized something serious was up so I called an ambulance."
Sapaev says of his near-death experience, "Ever since childhood I felt that I wanted to be a woman. I tried four times in the past to carry out the operation on myself but always lost my nerve. But this time I was determined and after taking a load of painkillers I sliced it off with a sharp knife."
A spokesman for the hospital adds, "He had lost a lot of blood and he was lucky he didn't die."
http://www.torontosun.com/2014/11/17/russian-actor-hacks-off-*****-in-sex-change-bid