The end of AC/DC

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
In other news, AC/DC is still making albums.

Sometimes old rockers should just go away. Saw April Wine and Glass Tiger a couple of years ago at Rama. I have never felt older. The singers were aged and there were people with walkers and oxygen in the audience. Grey haired old ladies were dancing at the foot of the stage. The music was great but it re-enforced the 'you can't go back again' idiom.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
In other news, AC/DC is still making albums.

Sometimes old rockers should just go away. Saw April Wine and Glass Tiger a couple of years ago at Rama. I have never felt older. The singers were aged and there were people with walkers and oxygen in the audience. Grey haired old ladies were dancing at the foot of the stage. The music was great but it re-enforced the 'you can't go back again' idiom.

Very true. Closest you can get is to slap on the headphones, lie back and close your eyes. But eyes open, that's just asking for disappointment, lol.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
never heard of them

this is shocking, especially coming from you.

Oh yeah, it was electric
So frantically hectic
And the band started leaving
'Cause they all stopped breathing
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
this is shocking, especially coming from you.

Oh yeah, it was electric
So frantically hectic
And the band started leaving
'Cause they all stopped breathing
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

I lied. They were never psycodelic enough for m
e, really just a thump and bang rock band, I don't miss them. Not melodic enough just loud electrical bangers spewing martial tunes.

:roll:

Sometimes its best to be remembered for what you did not how you flamed out.

Burning out properly in a dignified manner should be manditory.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
AC/DC is one of my favourite bands. Unfortunately, their last few albums have underwhelmed me to say the least. They just don't sound like the band I grew up listening to. They need to ramp it up, but I don't think they can any more. At least I still have many albums worth of kick-*** songs to still listen to.