Tommy Ramone dies at 65

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Exposure to Ramone's mewsick caused untold mental illness among the afflicted. The whole operation is rumoured to have been a blackOp of some alien nation or other.

Bands of punks used to be arrested and beaten up in the good old days.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
The Last of the First real Punk Band , gone .

Take it as you always did Tommy, old age sucks ya punk!

Tommy Ramone, last original member of punk rock group, dies at 65 | Toronto Star

never cared about them then, don't care now.

I found their cacophonic products inaudible and painful.

right up there with rap brother.

little harsh , but telling what sort of vermin actually inhabits this place.
Who the Fukc is this idiot?

you're like the grubby 'trivago guy'...nobody likes you.

Count_Lothian

Time Out
Apr 6, 2014
never cared about them then, don't care now.
The guy died , his art is what it is, art.
To be honest this juan guy and his little minded rant in a RIP thread is the first time I actually felt anger.
Not because of Tommy or my liking punk rock , but just the sheer reality of the people who actually use this forum .

you're like the grubby 'trivago guy'...nobody likes you.

yeah well , boo fukcing hoo.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
little harsh , but telling what sort of vermin actually inhabits this place.
Who the Fukc is this idiot?

An idiot who finds screamed filth unpleasant. If you like this crap, go for it. I won't, thank you......:roll:

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
I found their cacophonic products inaudible and painful.

American punk rock is crap, and much of it is just bubblegum punk, like Green Day (and Sum 41 in Canada).

British punk is the only true punk which has remained true to punk's roots - i.e. angry and aggressive and rebelling against authority, which is what punk is supposed to be like. British punk even created the punk rocker subculture. Yanks just copy it all.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
American punk rock is crap, and much of it is just bubblegum punk, like Green Day (and Sum 41 in Canada).

British punk is the only true punk which has remained true to punk's roots - i.e. angry and aggressive and rebelling against authority, which is what punk is supposed to be like. British punk even created the punk rocker subculture. Yanks just copy it all.

So the British are world leaders in murdering music. Is there anything you people don't excel at?

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
One may not like their music but just in case you didn't know it, the Ramones did some charity concerts back in the day. They raised money for causes despite their personal character flaws. Many young Rock groups were inspired by them and covered many of their songs so that they later became rich and famous.

Count_Lothian

Time Out
Apr 6, 2014
To disgrace a RIP thread with this hatred from people who would be lucky to have tied any of these artists shoelaces shows the reason why CC is a shadow of what it was.

When ever I end up in a few years ago and see the level of posting that went on in here , it makes me feel like I truly missed something great.

Juan , your so disrespectful it's beyond words and you worry about punk rock lyrics.

locuts is mad at me for showing what he and his buddies truly are .
so he posts the absolute most childish piece of lolyness ever about me.

Man this place is a shi t hole.

Except for few people here you people would not be privy to His Illustriousness The Count Lothian and his genius take on politics and the human condition.

Not to mention his trying to improve the decorum.

Actually not so few, the genius posters here out weighs the flotsam by about 4 to one.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
How do you know what CC was if you were never here before.....
Your taste in music hasn't improved....From Avril Lavinge to this?

You're so full of yourself...I mean shyte....what the heck...same thing......

Count_Lothian

Time Out
Apr 6, 2014
I called you a hick and then you actually used the words city slicker.
So I had you pegged after all.

I will now refer to you as moron for if you read the following and reply in the fashion you did......
When ever I end up in a few years ago and see the level of posting that went on in here , it makes me feel like I truly missed something great..

Then you would realize , as I have said in the past , I end up in the past here to follow up posts and stuff, like what are you reading now.

How do you know what CC was if you were never here before.....

Your taste in music hasn't improved....From Avril Lavinge to this?

You're so full of yourself...I mean shyte....what the heck...same thing.....
I picture some guy who admitted here to doing some dirty on this doc guy back in the day.
That wasn't satisfying , for obviously you know he is your better, hence your seething and salivating over his memory.

You have not a clue as to what you look like to me. some guy with some hard on from the heyday of this place who is still living back there.

I'm not this doc guy, you insist and have some immature mod believing along with you .

It's beyond funny anymore. It's pathetic.

You post nothing dasleeper, you have zero anything going for youas a poster, so you do this.

now hear this, you are no longer are here...

bye, have fun with your hatred and jealousy of some guy that made you lower yourself to doing some inane act of vengeance on the internet.
He was your better, is no longer even around and yet you accuse people of being him, and talk about people having many user names here.

And you do have a following, people that look to you as a friend... my god think about that. the mod here thinks I'm doc 2007 ago guy, that is scary.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Really you are an engaging poster and I don't know why you lower yourself to commiserate among us slopes. You are more fun than a bag of recently dead chickens. please consider that a reciprocal Bjob. I enjoy your dripping nonsensical muttering. Best thing in a long time. Hope you avoid the axe of Locutus. A fearsome weapon with which he beats us into abject submission regularly.

Count_Lothian

Time Out
Apr 6, 2014
Really you are an engaging poster and I don't know why you lower yourself to commiserate among us slopes. You are more fun than a bag of recently dead chickens. please consider that a reciprocal Bjob. I enjoy your dripping nonsensical muttering. Best thing in a long time. Hope you avoid the axe of Locutus. A fearsome weapon with which he beats us into abject submission regularly.
I've done nothing.
An ax by this mod would only show him up in a bad light.

I've been attacked to crap since this sleeping moron decided i was his nemesis from the past.
It took me by surprise...

you on the other hand are just some wanker who fancies himself some sort of anarchist internet poet.

when all you are is boring.