Lorde won't record due to ghosts in studio

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Lorde won't record due to ghosts in studio
WENN.com
First posted: Monday, June 30, 2014 10:52 PM EDT | Updated: Monday, June 30, 2014 10:57 PM EDT
Pop sensation Lorde is struggling to record tracks for the follow-up to her hit album Pure Heroine, because she fears ghosts in the recording studio don't want her to complete the project.
The Royals singer's sessions are being disturbed by a spooky hum that is ruining all the tracks.
She also recently alerted fans not to expect the same kind of music when they get hold of her Pure Heroine follow-up, stating, "I think I've learnt so much as a songwriter, there's going to be so much of an improvement because of that. I'm working on stuff quite tentatively, it's definitely still at the beginning and yeah, it's totally different. I wrote the last album about that world which was the suburb where I grew up and populated by my friends and people who were really familiar to me.
"Now I'm in a different place every day and I'm with new people every day and it's a different vibe."
Lorde won't record due to ghosts in studio | Music | Entertainment | Toronto Sun

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
That is spooky. I'd love to hear the songs with the ghostly hum.