12 Years A Slave

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Just noticed another thread, same title. How do I delete a thread?

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
uhm....nothing happened. Do I need the ruby slippers? I saw some at the store the other day....didn't think I'd need them so soon.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
You know what's really funny? At the time I saw the ruby slippers for sale ( well they were actually rubby sequined slippers, but same thing) I wondered if I should just grab them since "you never know" when you might need such a thing....but then logic got in the way of the sale and BAM!! now I need them...

the INHUMANITY of it!

El Barto

les fesses a l'aire
Feb 11, 2007
Quebec
You know what's really funny? At the time I saw the ruby slippers for sale ( well they were actually rubby sequined slippers, but same thing) I wondered if I should just grab them since "you never know" when you might need such a thing....but then logic got in the way of the sale and BAM!! now I need them...

the INHUMANITY of it!
Funny eh ? Only if you had known :)

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
I have learned my lesson. When I think I might need the thing that I see AND it's for sale...I'm just gonna go ahead and buy it.

My new mantra.....

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
well I'm unleashing my shopping side. My feminine side has to stay hidden so I can be taken seriously.

Wow, that's heavy. Heavier then I'd anticipated...but still mildly true.

El Barto

les fesses a l'aire
Feb 11, 2007
Quebec
well I'm unleashing my shopping side. My feminine side has to stay hidden so I can be taken seriously.

Wow, that's heavy. Heavier then I'd anticipated...but still mildly true.
Ummm I do not agree with that statement, I would say the opposite is true. Boys will always be boys , even tho they call them selves men.

Counter heavy :p