Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
DAMN that woman is hot......

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
She can't sing. She can't act. She takes drugs. I know Canadians admire filthy druggies, but I'm afraid I don't.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
She can't sing. She can't act. She takes drugs. I know Canadians admire filthy druggies, but I'm afraid I don't.
She is a filthy druggie and Canadians admire her. Hm, that's quite the leap there Blackie but okay.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss

lol. you're so predictable.

Bash her based on her racial features, try to pretend she's talentless when she's selling records like crazy, and then try to turn it into an insult against Canada. Sorry, but you're the one who comes out looking nasty.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
try to pretend she's talentless

She IS talentless. She can't sing. She can't act. The only thing she's good at is smoking dope. That's why Canadians love her. They see her as one of their own.

when she's selling records like crazy
The number of records someone sells is no measure of their talent.

The only reason why she sells so well is because of all the millions of 12 year old girls who will grow out their love for bubblegum R&B by the time they are 18.

You can judge when a female singer is talentless by how many times she wears skimpy outfits and gets her boobs out on stage. And Rihanna does that a lot.

and then try to turn it into an insult against Canada.
Is it my fault that Canada is a nation of druggies, who admire druggies, and who are ruled by druggies? Canada's famous the world over for being a nation of drugged-up druggies.

Last edited:

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Why does the UK have a heroin problem? The worst drug problem in the EU and the world.

Is it the inbreeding?

Why does Canada have the highest use of cannabis in the entire industrialised world? And why did a whopping 11.3% of Canadians use at least one of 5 illicit drugs (cocaine or crack, speed, hallucinogens, ecstasy, and heroin) in 2004? Is it to alleviate the cold or the boredom?

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Why does Canada have the highest use of cannabis in the entire industrialised world? And why did a whopping 11.3% of Canadians use at least one of 5 illicit drugs (cocaine or crack, speed, hallucinogens, ecstasy, and heroin) in 2004? Is it to alleviate the cold or the boredom?
both, and pot does less harm than alcohol (in adults)

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan

Back in 2004? Really? Perhaps is was due to the 227th anniversary of George
Washington defeats the British under Lord Cornwallis at Princeton, NJ. ???