paul walker rip

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Actor Paul Walker killed in car crash
11/30/2013 10:31 PM Christine Chubb
Fast and Furious star Paul Walker has died in a car accident in California.
He was 40.
His death was first reported by online gossip website TMZ and then confirmed on the actor’s verified Twitter account Saturday evening.
A statement posted on the actor’s Facebook page said Walker was attending a charity event and was a passenger in a friend’s car at the time of the crash.
“We appreciate your patience as we too are stunned and saddened beyond belief by this news. Thank you for keeping his family and friends in your prayers during this very difficult time,” the statement read.
TMZ reported that the vehicle burst into flames after the collision.
Walker also appeared in such films as Varsity Blues, She’s All That and Pleasantville.
He was currently shooting Fast & Furious 7 at the time of his death.
Actor Paul Walker killed in car crash | CityNews
Actor Paul Walker dies in fiery crash
WENN.com
First posted: Saturday, November 30, 2013 09:59 PM EST | Updated: Saturday, November 30, 2013 11:24 PM EST
Fast & The Furious star Paul Walker has died in a car crash.
Walker was a passenger in a friend's Porsche when the unnamed driver lost control of the vehicle during a charity event in Santa Clarita, California. The sportscar collidied with a tree and burst into flames. Both the driver and Walker were killed.
A statement posted on the actor's official Facebook.com fan page reads: "It is with a truly heavy heart that we must confirm that Paul Walker passed away today in a tragic car accident while attending a charity event for his organization Reach Out Worldwide. He was a passenger in a friend's car, in which both lost their lives.
"We appreciate your patience as we too are stunned and saddened beyond belief by this news. Thank you for keeping his family and friends in your prayers during this very difficult time."
Walkers publicist Ame Van Iden has confirmed his death.
In one of his final interviews, Walker recently told WENN he was enjoying life as a dad to his teenage daughter Meadow after revealing she had moved in with him last year.
He said, "She started living with me last year just when I was leaving to go to work on Fast (& Furious 6). It's really kind of tearing on me trying to maintain the balance. She just turned 15 and it's a critical time. I'm big with analogies so I look at it like this big rocket ship and she's on this launching pad.
"I want to get the trajectory right. It's just me and my daughter and I'm gonna be her dad for the rest of our lives so I want it to be cool. I sure as hell don't want to be looking back and go, 'F***, what if, and I should've been home more'. She's super supportive and is like, 'No, go; this is what you do'. I'm like, 'We've got three years and you're gonna be out of the house. How much longer before you show up with Johnny?'
"We're really honest with each other which is cool. She tells me what her needs are and tries to be a little tougher than I want her to be sometimes. I want her to be more revealing like, 'You're not home enough...' I want her to say those things."
Just a two days before his death, Walker took to Twitter.com to share his Thanksgiving Day thoughts with fans.
He wrote, "Happy Thanksgiving to all celebrating today! Try not to get too full from dinner, seconds, dessert, leftovers, that late night snack..."
He later added a now shocking apt tweet, writing, "When you #LiveFast, there's no definite set of rules."
And on Friday, he posted a photo from the set of the new Fast & Furious movie, featuring himself and co-star Vin Diesel, and added, "The boys are back. Will you be ready?" It turned out to be his last Twitter.com entry.
'Fast & The Furious' star Paul Walker dies in fiery crash | Movies | Entertainment | Toronto Sun

it will be interesting to see what affect that will have on the fast and the furious movies.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
It would have been ironic were Vin Diesel killed in a car crash because he had been over the alcohol limit after drinking too much wine.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
didn't know anything about him...he is one good looking dude...may he R.I.P

The Old Medic

Council Member
May 16, 2010
The World
That's what happens when some guy lets "celebrity" go to his head, thinks that the rules don't apply to him, and drives like a maniac.

He quite literally committed suicide, by his actions.

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
Clearly their over inflated Hollywood egos prevent them from making that determination.

Yeah, like Buddy Holly and half of Lynyrd Skynyrd.

The only one I can think of off hand where the ego may have played a role is JFK jr. Broken leg, not enough experience and yet he thought it was ok to fly into a storm.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Yeah, like Buddy Holly and half of Lynyrd Skynyrd.

The only one I can think of off hand where the ego may have played a role is JFK jr. Broken leg, not enough experience and yet he thought it was ok to fly into a storm.

Or, you know, sometimes **** just happens. Lol.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Yet another famous person I've never heard of kicks the bucket.

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
Yet another famous person I've never heard of kicks the bucket.

Had they not named the "Fast and the Furious" in all the articles I would have also had no idea who he was. I saw the first one and didnt care for it.