Coming out soon!

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
A new anthology is coming out in November in which I was invited to contribute. I get to share the pages with the late HP Lovecraft, bestselling Canadian author Gord Rollo and some other cool writers too. I was also brought in to do the cover art, which was a real pleasure. The cover is still under wraps, but here's a taste with this promotional poster (also done by moi) which is set for release at Anthocon in New Hampshire.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
A new anthology is coming out in November in which I was invited to contribute. I get to share the pages with the late HP Lovecraft, bestselling Canadian author Gord Rollo and some other cool writers too. I was also brought in to do the cover art, which was a real pleasure. The cover is still under wraps, but here's a taste with this promotional poster (also done by moi) which is set for release at Anthocon in New Hampshire.

holy crap...whoooooooooooooot, CONGRATULATIONS to you.... really well done... wish I could read or watch horror....can't do that genre any more if ever really.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
I thought he was making an announcement ......... doing a westman guy....lol

Retired_Can_Soldier

Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
While you're waiting for Canopic Jars: Tales of Mummies and Mummification to come out you can also get a copy of:

http://http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B005JTQMZY

Last edited by a moderator:

Retired_Can_Soldier

Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Well it's been put out there. So here is the Anthology I am published in along with the design work I did on the cover. It's official release date is in November.

Zipperfish

House Member
Apr 12, 2013
Vancouver

fantastic job. tres creepy!

I'm an avid horror fan--had a few short stories published myself too actually. I will deifnitely be picking up some of your stuff to read over the upcoming holidays!!!! Probably Equinox, unless you are recommended one over another?

Retired_Can_Soldier

Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
fantastic job. tres creepy!

I'm an avid horror fan--had a few short stories published myself too actually. I will deifnitely be picking up some of your stuff to read over the upcoming holidays!!!! Probably Equinox, unless you are recommended one over another?

THE EQUINOX is a full length novel. This was an Anthology I was invited to contribute to, so there is actually only one story in there by me. I also did the cover artwork for both novels. I'm working on my new book Acadia Event at the moment, hopefully set for release at the end of the year.

THE EQUINOX IS AVAILABLE IN PRINT AND DIGITAL
Click here for Details

COUNTING PACES A short Story is available on Kindle for .99
Click here for Details

CANOPIC JARS WILL BE RELEASED
November 8th, 2013

Check out my Website

Zipperfish

House Member
Apr 12, 2013
Vancouver
Hey MJ--I guess Kindle is the only ebook format? Maybe I'll go for the paperback anyways so I can get the artwork....

just ordered it. yay.

Last edited: