The Three-Boobed Woman From The New “Total Recall”

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Don't you wish you had 3 hands??

The movie is rated PG-13, so you get a strange looking nipple-covering outfit. Also, they're (all three of them) prosthetic protuberances. Why don't Earth women have three? (1 mouth + 2 hands) By the way, she's model Kaitlyn Leeb. In theaters August 3rd.

[youtube]pPAy56Otr-E[/youtube]

As long as there is no "Total Recall" at the movie premiere, and a theater gets shot up.. it looks like it's going to be a good movie.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
The term, "Too much of a good thing" is running through my head right now. :roll:

NEVER!! There is never too much of a good thing...

2 every morning while living in Texas.. The Jack-in-the-Box Burritos with warm flour tortilla, filled with ham, sausage, bacon, scrambled eggs, shredded cheddar and pepperjack cheeses and served with a side of fire-roasted salsa..

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
NEVER!! There is never too much of a good thing...

2 every morning while living in Texas.. The Jack-in-the-Box Burritos with warm flour tortilla, filled with ham, sausage, bacon, scrambled eggs, shredded cheddar and pepperjack cheeses and served with a side of fire-roasted salsa..

Did you have to live in Texas? Why would anyone live in Texas if they didn't have to?

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
I don't see how you need to qualify the fact that the 3 boobs are fake. Seems kind of obvious.

Also, if they are fake, why do they need to be covered? You would have to produce a 3 breasted woman in real life to show it imitated real nudity.

I seem to recall seeing a movie called Total Recall with Arnold some time back so I think I will save my $50 (tickets + popcorn) and say I have already seen it.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Did you have to live in Texas? Why would anyone live in Texas if they didn't have to?

Because it's a beautiful state with a rich history. Visit the shores of the Gulf of Mexico and Corpus Christi or Galveston, and the state is spotted with many lakes and wide open space, also wooded foothills.

We are home to the Dallas Cowboys and the Texas Rangers.. woOt!!

Texas is the BEST state out of all 50!!

Galveston Texas facing east...

Galveston Texas facing west

New Years Morning over looking Gulf of Mexico, Galveston Texas - 2011

Sam Houston, first President of the Republic of Texas...

Dallas Cowboys stadium, Arlington, Texas, USA!!! Super Bowl XLV

Oh yeah.. you're eyes are not playing tricks on you.. that is snow on the ground.. I lived about a mile from the stadium, just up the road from here is the Texas Rangers stadium.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
What's the difference between excess and surplus? Excess is what you can't get in your mouth
and surplus is the other one. I don't know what you'd call three.