can fido prepaid user receive mms?

ynn

Dec 4, 2004
i'm using fido prepaid service, and i really want to be able to receive mms with my cell phone (I just got a new phone lately, Motorola v878). They already activated my wap and i am able to send mms. However i'm unable to receive mms directly to my phone. I asked them about this and they told me that it is because i'm using prepaid service, so i can't receive mms to my phone even with an mms compatible handset. Somehow i read on Fido web page that prepaid service also included mms service (send and receive) if i have a mms compatible handset. Now i'm all confused. i was wondering whether i misreading and misunderstood the info about the prepaid service (receive and send mms)... can anyone please tell me??
thanks in advance

ynn

Dec 4, 2004
i'm using fido prepaid service, and i really want to be able to receive mms with my cell phone (I just got a new phone lately, Motorola v878). They already activated my wap and i am able to send mms. However i'm unable to receive mms directly to my phone. I asked them about this and they told me that it is because i'm using prepaid service, so i can't receive mms to my phone even with an mms compatible handset. Somehow i read on Fido web page that prepaid service also included mms service (send and receive) if i have a mms compatible handset. Now i'm all confused. i was wondering whether i misreading and misunderstood the info about the prepaid service (receive and send mms)... can anyone please tell me??
thanks in advance

ynn

Dec 4, 2004
thanks in advance

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Re: RE: can fido prepaid user receive mms?

ynn said:
what is 611?
i'm from montreal by the way, is 611 still worked?

611 is fido's customer service/technical support number. Yes, it works in Montreal. They will be able to tell you, bottom line, what your service is capable of.

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka

ynn said:
what is 611?

611 is fido's customer service/technical support number. Yes, it works in Montreal. They will be able to tell you, bottom line, what your service is capable of.

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka

ynn said:
what is 611?

ynn

Dec 4, 2004
thanks in advance
i have one more question, is it matter that i'm using a handset that is not bought from fido?

ynn

Dec 4, 2004
thanks in advance
i have one more question, is it matter that i'm using a handset that is not bought from fido?