No time change

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Your phone might have a CIA tracker on it. Best to bury it in your yard (or better yet your neighbour's yard to throw them off) and then burn a bundle of sage while calling upon the protection of Hecate.

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
Your phone might have a CIA tracker on it. Best to bury it in your yard (or better yet your neighbour's yard to throw them off) and then burn a bundle of sage while calling upon the protection of Hecate.
Sorry to wreck your conspiracy theories,nothing of interest in my life for anyone "tracking me"
Is it an app I need on
If so where
Thanx for the laugh

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Most phones have a setting which will say whether your phone will change time automatically. Of course, I can't advise any more without actually knowing which phone you have and your partner has. Certainly if they have the same OS, perhaps comparing your settings with his/hers would yield some better results than posting cryptically on a message board.

That being said, I do like the burning sage approach to the problem.

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
Battery was fine
Nice to identify tech savvy individuals
Possibly I may start an intelligence company,are you individuals into making some money?contract work?
Moonlight?
I have two other individuals,possibly short contracts,let me know

If you think everything is "fair play"
If you feel the status of guilt
Or the wraths of sin
And have ill character,disorientation to loyalty,do not honour your country,display selfish ethical boundaries
Then I am not interested in you,no need to impress me

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Just wondering
I crossed time change locations
My partners phone changed automatically, mine did not
Why is that?

Off the top of my head..... your partner is intelligent enough to know how to set his phone up, and once again you have shown how much of an idiot you are.

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
Off the top of my head..... your partner is intelligent enough to know how to set his phone up, and once again you have shown how much of an idiot you are.
Vern,
I have been waiting for your joy to lighten my heart,
Where did you go?Roasting a wienie?
How is your summer coming along,?
Is the sunshine making you happy
Missed you Vern,let's talk ,
I can help you

Wrong again,
My partner is a she

Are you jealous?
What talents can you bring to an intelligence company
Put your best foot forward and I may be interested,
Intelligence drafting?i need something or something to draft information navigation,like mapping,is this you Gerry h,the picnic tablecloths need to go uptown
Don't be jealous,what you good at?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Did you ever know anyone, Gerry, who is NOT an idiot?

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Most phones have a setting which will say whether your phone will change time automatically. Of course, I can't advise any more without actually knowing which phone you have and your partner has. Certainly if they have the same OS, perhaps comparing your settings with his/hers would yield some better results than posting cryptically on a message board.

That being said, I do like the burning sage approach to the problem.
On a phone like your or mine just go to settings/date and time/ switch to automatic.....and your carrier should adjust it.
An android phone?.....dunno...and not interested in looking it up...
If her stated work in life is for real....she should know how to google.....