Man steals phone of woman killed by train: Police

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Man steals phone of woman killed by train: Police
REUTERS
First posted: Saturday, November 08, 2014 08:53 PM EST | Updated: Saturday, November 08, 2014 08:59 PM EST
A Boston-area man was arrested for stealing a woman's cell phone moments after witnessing a commuter train striking and killing her, authorities said on Saturday.
The 26-year-old Brockton man turned himself in on Friday and is expected to be charged with larceny on Monday in Boston Municipal Court, the Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority police said in a statement.
The man was on a downtown Boston train platform at about 9:45 p.m. local time on Thursday when the woman was struck and killed by a commuter train, police said.
When the woman was struck, her cell phone landed on the platform, where the man placed his foot on it. He then put it in his pocket and walked away, according to police.
Police allege that a photo shows the suspect standing on the phone, with both his hands over his mouth, appearing to be stunned after witnessing the woman's death.
Man steals phone of woman killed by train: Police | World | News | Toronto Sun

his shock was phoney.

Last edited:

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
how low can you go?

well according to this pretty low...yup

one of the kids at school had their phone stolen from the washroom

the kid had a phone app (where's my phone) so they could see the phone moving nicely along the street and could trace it almost to home and knew the area...whoever stole it turned it off...next day they left the phone in a window well...don't know who stole it but those little apps are handy

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
I hope he gets hit by a train.

The guy is certainly a douchebag of the highest order, but I don't think he deserves getting hit by a train. Getting charged, and having the stigma of being someone that did something like this is a good start.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
No you don't. You don't have that kind of hate in you.

Fortunately I do though and vote he dies in a fire.

Here's our scumbag feigning shock at her death while standing on her phone, being all casual and such.

BOSTON (WHDH) - MBTA Transit Police announced Saturday that a man seen taking a cellphone from a woman who took her own life by jumping in front of a train has turned himself in.

26-year-old Josue Gonzalez from Brockton turned himself in to station headquarters Friday night. The phone, which surveillance video shows became dislodged from the woman's pocket when she was hit and killed, was recovered.

He turned himself in just hours after Transit Police shared video from the scene.

Gonzalez was released on bail. He will be arraigned sometime on Monday on larceny charges for allegedly taking the phone from the scene at Downtown Crossing. He could be facing additional charges.

7News reached out to (the cowardly) Gonzalez, but he had no comment on the matter.

Man who stole MBTA victim's cellphone turns himself in - 7News Boston WHDH-TV