installing custom roms

miniboss

Electoral Member
Jan 4, 2007
Hi. I was looking for a little help with this one. There is a lot of info on the internet, too much seems like, so I was hoping someone could point me on the right track. I have an LG Optimus One (P500) "Vodaphone", updated to android 2.3.3 V20H . I bought in the Czech Republic, used, because I thought it was a fair price, considering it was unlocked. I brought it back to Canada, and it seems to work with Rogers. Now, I recently rooted my phone, and downloaded "Rom Managager", installed it, and flashed it to "clockwork recovery", and backed up the stock OS. I've read something about "baseband", old, and new. I have no Idea what my phone runs, it doesn't tell me, in the "about phone" section. I also downloaded a "cyanogen rom, version 7.2.0", stable, and it's supposed to be for my phone. I'm confused on what my next step is, I don't want to make my phone a fancy paperweight. As a note, my father has the same phone, except it' listed as model # P500H (Telus), with his phone updated to android 2.3.3 V20A. Thank you in advance.