'Cat'-sized rats taking over Halifax


Curious Cdn
#2
They'll go nicely with the car-sized lobsters at the bottom of the harbour.
 
Danbones
#3
give us a ring when they get to the size of small chickens
 
davesmom
#4
Oddly enough there was an article in our local paper here in S. Ontario just this week about rat damage in local barns.
If people encouraged the presence of cats instead of trying to rid their communities of them the rat problems would have been kept under control.
There are several roaming wild animals as well as stray cats that prey on rats but people drive them off, kill them and otherwise try to eliminate them.
So deal with the rat problem. You deserve it!
Education about nature and the importance of wild creatures to society would benefit us all.
 
Curious Cdn
#5
Quote: Originally Posted by davesmomView Post

Oddly enough there was an article in our local paper here in S. Ontario just this week about rat damage in local barns.
If people encouraged the presence of cats instead of trying to rid their communities of them the rat problems would have been kept under control.
There are several roaming wild animals as well as stray cats that prey on rats but people drive them off, kill them and otherwise try to eliminate them.
So deal with the rat problem. You deserve it!
Education about nature and the importance of wild creatures to society would benefit us all.

Rats are big game for a cat, although a wee diminuative female Siamese that we had a decade ago bagged a sleek and healthy looking adult rat that was trying to set up shop under our composter. We were very proud of her and let her know. Yo u are far better off, however, with a Jack Russell Terrier if you have a rat problem. They make short work of them.
 
petros
#6
When you have kittens to feed one rat doesn't go very far.

We need two Trudeaus.
 
Ludlow
#7
Ship those rats to Alaska those fukks will eat anything.
 
Curious Cdn
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

When you have kittens to feed one rat doesn't go very far.

We need two Trudeaus.

I'll see your two Trudeaus and raise you a Tony Blair.
 
petros
#9
Wynne is like a 30 cent chicken wing.
 
Curious Cdn
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

Wynne is like a 30 cent chicken wing.

Comes with "dipping" sauce ...
 
petros
#11
The sauce has more nutritional content.

Quote: Originally Posted by LudlowView Post

Ship those rats to Alaska those fukks will eat anything.

No more "History" Channel for you.
 
Ludlow
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

The sauce has more nutritional content.



No more "History" Channel for you.

Damn the bastards eat muskrats what's the difference.
 
Curious Cdn
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by LudlowView Post

Damn the bastards eat muskrats what's the difference.

ummmm .... the musk?
 

Similar Threads

0
Police hunt puma-sized cat
by Blackleaf | Oct 25th, 2006
14
Would you like that car Super-Sized, sir?
by Haggis McBagpipe | Jun 14th, 2004
no new posts