NS Liberals Doing The Funny Math

tay
+1
#1  Top Rated Post
No, this is not from the Onion and yes, Mr Furey does seem to be keeping a straight face......

Nova Scotia's Liberals plan to privatize Registry of Motor Vehicles that earn $120 million yearly for the province and cost a fraction of that $30-35 million per year to operate

Nova Scotia registries privatization decision to be announced - Nova Scotia - CBC News

Of course we see who's in the background......

In August 2014, Teranet hired Stephen McNeil's 2013 campaign manager Chris MacInnes to lobby the Nova Scotia government on "government procurement," "privatisation and outsourcing." The file is still active.

According to the provincial lobbyist registry, lobbying targets include Service Nova Scotia which is handling the registry outsourcing review and the office of Premier Stephen McNeil.

Neither MacInnes who also sits on the Liberal party of Canada national executive nor Teranet responded to CBC News inquiries.

Nova Scotia land surveyors stand against privatization of land registry - Nova Scotia - CBC News

Angstrom
Maybe they can offshore it

To Newfoundland

tay
So your not bothered by the backroom deal.....?

relic
+1
I'm a Nova Scotian and this time I voted Liberal, but the premier of NS is a ****ing arsehole,as is most of his cabinet. This is just one of many,in my opinion,seriously stupid ideas they have come up with

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by relicView Post

I'm a Nova Scotian and this time I voted Liberal, but the premier of NS is a ****ing arsehole,as is most of his cabinet. This is just one of many,in my opinion,seriously stupid ideas they have come up with

You should start a chapter of LA ... Liberals Anonymous

"I voted Liberal for change and all I got was a fluffier version of the same."

Angstrom
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious CdnView Post

You should start a chapter of LA ... Liberals Anonymous

"I voted Liberal for change and all I got was a fluffier version of the same."

At least you get to feel less guilty about it because of the political fluffy correctness