Actress turned MLA claims nude photo of her is cyberbullying

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Actress turned MLA claims nude photo of her is cyberbullying

First posted: Monday, December 16, 2013 02:47 PM EST | Updated: Monday, December 16, 2013 03:37 PM EST
Nova Scotia MLA Lenore Zann has claimed cyberbullying after a boy tweeted a nude photo from her earlier days on TV.
Actress turned MLA claims nude photo of her is cyberbullying | Canada | News | Toronto Sun

I made the mistake of looking into this further. :shock: if anyone has extra strength bleach, i'll use it to wash my eyes out. :( she looks like someone durk would want to tap. ;) :p

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Do I think this *was* cyber bullying? No. Bringing up a nude scene she willingly involved herself in, is not cyber bullying in the way we are so familiar with it in recent days, often involving nude photos or sexual videos that teens did not give permission to have broadcast.

Now, *IS* it cyber bullying, is not something upon which I'm willing to 'vote', sorry Sun News, because the dog pile effect is what, in the end, is the issue we are nagging kids incessantly about. The fact that everyone and their dog feels the need to comment, is something I think we actually need to discourage, not encourage through tallies and polls. We are actively creating a society geared toward cyber bullying, while preaching to our kids about not doing it. It might not have been cyber bullying, but, if the media keeps on the path Sun News is on, it will be soon enough I'm sure.

(as a side note for Lenore Zann..... lesbian prison nudity is a hot commodity. Own it. Don't whine and snivel. Hold your chin up, pull your shoulders back, and carry on.)

55Mercury

rigid member
May 31, 2007
okay. question. if she kills herself, does it then become cyber bullying?

lolz@durka

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Oh for heaven sake she's not going to kill herself if Sun Media ran the story once
and let it go it would be missed by fifty percent of those who might have an interest.
No it is not bullying and most know it this is trying to create a serious story where
none exists

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Well, if we could see a decent picture of her in the nude, then we could decide if her claim is valid.