Supper at CC

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Tonight's supper is garden potatoes, onions, carrots, and fresh Taber corn, all chopped up and tossed with some coarse salt, pepper, and chopped bacon, then roasted until the bacon is cooked and the potatoes are soft. Yum. Not the healthiest meal I've ever made, but it smells DELISH. I'm off to eat. :smile:

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Tonight's supper is garden potatoes, onions, carrots, and fresh Taber corn, all chopped up and tossed with some coarse salt, pepper, and chopped bacon, then roasted until the bacon is cooked and the potatoes are soft. Yum. Not the healthiest meal I've ever made, but it smells DELISH. I'm off to eat. :smile:

That sounds like something I cook for myself when Jan is out shopping....I get rid of all the evidence before she get's home...;-)

In Between Man

The Biblical Position
Sep 11, 2008
49° 19' N, 123° 4' W

hmmm... throw is some cheese and ketchup and then your talking;-);-);-)

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
grapeseed oil, becel, garlic, in a large pan, add thick slices of my garden squash, thick slices of
my garden walla walla onions, and my carrotts sliced lenghwise, saute, add a small bit of homemade spaghetti sauce, then cover
over low heat just until veggies slightly tender.

We shared the above with a nice barbecued chicken from super store, and a
glass of white wine.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
grapeseed oil, becel, garlic, in a large pan, add thick slices of my garden squash, thick slices of
my garden walla walla onions, and my carrotts sliced lenghwise, saute, add a small bit of homemade spaghetti sauce, then cover
over low heat just until veggies slightly tender.

We shared the above with a nice barbecued chicken from super store, and a
glass of white wine.

yummy! that sounds delish