I've (re)discovered cola!

Niflmir

A modern nomad
Dec 18, 2006
Leiden, the Netherlands
Lately I've taken to Italian bitter cocktails... so sorry you underaged members. This one is alcoholic.

Really simple cocktail is to take a sort of liquer, in my case an Italian bitter like Campari, and to add it to sparkling (fizzy) water. It is a bitter soda essentially. Well I decided to try something slightly different so I picked up some Ramazzotti. (An Italian equivalent to Jägermeister, different taste though.) For proportions, I would say 3:1 water to liquer, 4:1 if you like it a bit more watered down.

I swear it tastes just like cola. I think I might add some lemon and rhum to it next time.

VanIsle

Always thinking
Nov 12, 2008
Yes, but I happen to like the flavours of many different things and I like experimenting in order to share the joys with people who might not. Things taste better when they are fizzy, in general.
If you have made a drink that tastes just like cola, why go to all the trouble and expense. Just have a cola! (sounds weird I guess but - I only like cola so I don't know why anyone would bother mixing alcohols together to get the same taste even if it's a fluke.)