Spam..

Ludlow
+2
#1  Top Rated Post
Get you some of that good potato bread. Maybe toast it a little. Get a nice beefsteak tomatoe and cut a couple slices. Fry up some Spam slices and spread some mustard on the bread. Put on the spam, tomatoe slices and start eatin. Spam sammich.. Nothin better.
 
Machjo
#2
I'd eat that if I were hungry enough.
 
Ludlow
+1
#3
Quote: Originally Posted by MachjoView Post

I'd eat that if I were hungry enough.

It's a pretty tasty sammich. Have some chips and dill pickle on the side.

Try to get a vine ripe tomatoe. Those ones they pick green ain''t worth a damn.
 
Curious Cdn
#4
Don't like Spam ... do like canned corned beef, though. That was the "Spam" of WWI, called "bully beef" by our soldiers
 
EagleSmack
#5
Quote: Originally Posted by LudlowView Post

Get you some of that good potato bread. Maybe toast it a little. Get a nice beefsteak tomatoe and cut a couple slices. Fry up some Spam slices and spread some mustard on the bread. Put on the spam, tomatoe slices and start eatin. Spam sammich.. Nothin better.

Is that what you binge on during your bouts of depression?
 
gopher
+1
#6




although at the moment, I am using some Dak for my sandwiches this week:







not quite as tasty as Spam and a touch fattier - but it'll do for now ...
 
Ludlow
+1
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmackView Post

Is that what you binge on during your bouts of depression?

Nothing better than spam sammiches on a football weekend dummy. What do you like to eat when you're sitting behind your computer trying your damndest to think of something witty to post? Wait I know. You cook up some Johnsonville brats and think about Troomp. LMAO. .

Quote: Originally Posted by gopherView Post





although at the moment, I am using some Dak for my sandwiches this week:







not quite as tasty as Spam and a touch fattier - but it'll do for now ...

Yeah I like a ham sammich now and thenn Goph but I llke the flavor of Spam better. Ssometimes I'll have breakfast at the casino and wish they had Spam & eggs.
 
Blackleaf
+1
#8
Monty Python



 
Danbones
#9
fried spam over a hard wood fire...crammed into bannock bread cooked on a stick
canoe trip heaven

When eaten for lunch also means no fish ...YET
 
Blackleaf
+1
#10


"Lobster Thermidor aux Crevettes with a Mornay sauce garnished with Truffle Paté, Brandy and with a Fried egg on top and Spam."
 
personal touch
#11
I have s spam fancy heated up recipeon a bun which even my food snob friends have asked me for

One has to check the ingredients as not all spams are created equal
I only make the buns once or twice s Year

The recipe came from the Hereford Belles cookbook,1977

If your interested
Just ask
 
gopher
+1
#12
Went shopping today and forgot to buy some Dak. Luckily I do have a couple of Spam cans in my cupboard. It just wouldn't do for a Gopher to not have any Spam at home.

By the way, has anyone tried such a Spam sandwich with sauerkraut? Good stuff fer sure.
 
Ludlow
#13
I love sauer kraut but I'm not sure I can have it anymore due to the vitamin K.
 
no new posts