YouTube's 'sexy chef' cooks in the buff

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
YouTube's 'sexy chef' cooks in the buff
POSTMEDIA NETWORK
First posted: Thursday, December 29, 2016 02:42 PM EST | Updated: Thursday, December 29, 2016 02:56 PM EST
Gordon Ramsey has nothing on this saucy chef!
Stephanie Dail, 29, of Raleigh, N.C., posted a video of herself whipping up a tantalizing Asian-style chicken dish while wearing nothing but a tiny black apron.
So far, the dishy chef’s YouTube video has been watched a whopping 3.6 million times.
In the sizzling clip, Dail uses a wooden spoon as her microphone and greets viewers: “Hello and welcome to naked cooking with chef Steph.”
The Chloe Sevigny lookalike adds: “I love to be naked and put food on top of the world.”
As she turns to the fridge she flashes her bare bum and says: “Success boys, nothing but success.”
But the tasty blonde’s culinary skills seemed to take a back seat to her looks if viewer response is any indication.
One person wrote: “So weird I totally missed what she’s actually cooking. Had to watch it like four times.”
Another viewer was looking for a second helping: “Can you please do more things naked, I'm begging you!”
Dail joins a roster of other naked chefs dropping their duds for the culinary arts
Meet 'Sexy Chef' Steph, who in YouTube video says she loves to be naked.
GRAPHIC: Partial nudity in dishy chef's YouTube vid

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ezm3GmJef8Q
YouTube's 'sexy chef' cooks in the buff | Life | Toronto Sun

Last edited: