US fast food chain in Malaysia told to change hot dog name


Cannuck
#31
Quote: Originally Posted by BlackleafView Post

Well many people take the opposite view.

I have no doubt. There are lots of silly people out there
 
Blackleaf
#32
Quote: Originally Posted by BlackleafView Post

Well many people take the opposite view.

I know. I feel sorry for them.

Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

I have no doubt. There are lots of silly people out there

There's nothing silly about your home being haunted. My parents' home is haunted by the Pink Lady.
 
Cannuck
#33
Quote: Originally Posted by BlackleafView Post

There's nothing silly about your home being haunted.

I agree completely. Having your house haunted would be terrible. Fortunately nobody has to worry about that.

Quote:

My parents' home is haunted by the Pink Lady.

No it's not. You're just being silly. Even my 6 year old grandson is mature enough to know that the Boogeyman isn't real
 
Corduroy
#34
Quote: Originally Posted by BlackleafView Post

How does ANY ghost make footsteps? They aren't solid, after all. Yet they manage to do so.

Only ghosts will feet can make footsteps. Head ghosts can't. It's basic science. Your friend is a drunken liar.
 
Machjo
#35
Quote: Originally Posted by BlackleafView Post

Of course I believe in ghosts - because they exist.

A third of Britons claim to have seen a ghost.


Why do they all hang around Britain? Are you saying that the British dead just ove it so much they refuse to leave?
 
Corduroy
#36
Quote: Originally Posted by MachjoView Post

Why do they all hang around Britain? Are you saying that the British dead just ove it so much they refuse to leave?

Everyone knows ghosts can't cross bodies of water. British ghosts are stuck in Britain because it's an island.
 
Machjo
#37
Quote: Originally Posted by CorduroyView Post

Everyone knows ghosts can't cross bodies of water. British ghosts are stuck in Britain because it's an island.

But what about Canadian ghosts, where have they gone to? Do they just find us boring and harder to spook? Or maybe Canadian ghosts are smart enough to realise they're dead and it's time to move on to the next world whereas British ghosts can take a millennium or two to figure it out?

Or maybe Canadian ghosts just all head south where the weather is nicer? They don't need to go through customs after all.

So, does Panama have ghosts visiting from across North America with the canal preventing any further southern migration?

I presume South American ghosts are all hanging around the equator.

But according to that theory, ghosts feel heat and so British ghosts should all be hanging around southern England.

But wait a minute, what about the Chunnel, no water under that. It's above it. You could have a ghost trek through it all the way to southern India.
 
Corduroy
+1
#38
Canadian ghosts become demons and possess Canada geese.
 
Blackleaf
#39
Quote: Originally Posted by CorduroyView Post

Only ghosts will feet can make footsteps. Head ghosts can't.

How do you know that?
 
IdRatherBeSkiing
#40
Quote: Originally Posted by CorduroyView Post

Canadian ghosts become demons and possess Canada geese.

Canadian Geese are demons.
 
Machjo
#41
Quote: Originally Posted by CorduroyView Post

Canadian ghosts become demons and possess Canada geese.

So is that why they like to crap all over the pathways along the river banks?
 
Blackleaf
#42
Quote: Originally Posted by MachjoView Post

But what about Canadian ghosts, where have they gone to? Do they just find us boring and harder to spook? Or maybe Canadian ghosts are smart enough to realise they're dead and it's time to move on to the next world whereas British ghosts can take a millennium or two to figure it out?

Or maybe Canadian ghosts just all head south where the weather is nicer? They don't need to go through customs after all.

So, does Panama have ghosts visiting from across North America with the canal preventing any further southern migration?

I presume South American ghosts are all hanging around the equator.

But according to that theory, ghosts feel heat and so British ghosts should all be hanging around southern England.

But wait a minute, what about the Chunnel, no water under that. It's above it. You could have a ghost trek through it all the way to southern India.

Lots of ghosts in Canada. I've watched many episodes of "Ghostly Encounters" on Really.
 
Machjo
#43
But can a ghost possess a Canada goose and then fly over water?

If so, maybe it can possess other birds too and so fly over the Panama canal. Do I have that right?

If I become a ghost, I'd want to hang around Israel, so much history there.

So I bet Isreal must be really haunted.

Quote: Originally Posted by BlackleafView Post

Lots of ghosts in Canada. I've watched many episodes of "Ghostly Encounters" on Really.

Maybe the witness had British blood? Something in the Brit DNA that allows him to see a ghost we can't?

Nah, I doubt DNA, probably spirits, of an alcoholic kind.
 
Cannuck
#44
Quote: Originally Posted by MachjoView Post

Do they just find us boring and harder to spook?

We are definitely harder to spook. Partially because we're much tougher than Brits but also because we aren't childish enough to believe in ghosts. This isn't just my opinion BTW, I saw it on TV
 
Corduroy
#45
Quote: Originally Posted by MachjoView Post

So is that why they like to crap all over the pathways along the river banks?

And hiss and spit and chase you off. I went to visit my grandparents years ago and was chased off the lawn by a Canada goose outside their condo. I'm convinced it was the ghost of some cranky senior that lived in the building. Those cranky seniors be always yelling at us to get off their lawn.

Quote: Originally Posted by BlackleafView Post

How do you know that?

Ouija board
 
Machjo
#46
Quote: Originally Posted by CorduroyView Post

And hiss and spit and chase you off. I went to visit my grandparents years ago and was chased off the lawn by a Canada goose outside their condo. I'm convinced it was the ghost of some cranky senior that lived in the building. Those cranky seniors be always yelling at us to get off their lawn.



Ouija board

I thought you were describing a politician.
 
Corduroy
+1
#47
Quote: Originally Posted by MachjoView Post

I thought you were describing a politician.

We exorcised those demons last year.

 
MHz
#48
Were the people demanding to know what kind of dog? (and the results would show it way less healthy)
 
Blackleaf
#49
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

We are definitely harder to spook. Partially because we're much tougher than Brits but also because we aren't childish enough to believe in ghosts. This isn't just my opinion BTW, I saw it on TV

Around a third of Canadians believe in ghosts.
 
Murphy
#50
The imams representing the British mosques have decided that the term "piggy in a blanket" is no longer acceptable and must be changed. The conference also proposed that once they take over the UK, all pork products will be banned.

From Malaysia to Milton. The times they are a changin'.

wwwyoutubecomwatchve7qQ6RV4VQ

 
Cannuck
#51
Quote: Originally Posted by BlackleafView Post

Around a third of Canadians believe in ghosts.

That's only if you include stupid Canadians
 
IdRatherBeSkiing
#52
Quote: Originally Posted by CorduroyView Post

We exorcised those demons last year.


Most demons are photo-shy. Not this one.
 
Ron in Regina
#53
Quote: Originally Posted by BlackleafView Post

There's nothing silly about it. My mate used to live in a flat on the Roman road in Darwen which was haunted by a woman's head. He also used to hear footsteps walking around upstairs late at night whilst he was watching TV. He lives on his own.

I've even stayed the night there, but nothing happened whilst I was there. He doesn't live there now.

Haunted by just the head? Is that common. What about hauntings by just a butt?
I need something new to blame things on. We where in Mexico last month & I was
still blaming things on the cat ('Damn Cat!').
 
Machjo
#54
Quote: Originally Posted by Ron in ReginaView Post

Haunted by just the head? Is that common. What about hauntings by just a butt?
I need something new to blame things on. We where in Mexico last month & I was
still blaming things on the cat ('Damn Cat!').


I'd hate to be haunted by a ghostly butt, especially if it farted alot. A ghostly smell?
 
lone wolf
#55
Quote: Originally Posted by BlackleafView Post

I know. I feel sorry for them.



There's nothing silly about your home being haunted. My parents' home is haunted by the Pink Lady.

Gilbeys or otherwise?
 
MHz
+1
#56
'Hot Fido' works for me. St Bernard steak?? Was there any prize money involved??

Quote: Originally Posted by CorduroyView Post

We exorcised those demons last year.

You see that new series 'the exorcist'?? 4 sodes and now the 'treatment room' is padded up with mattresses . . . . raedy for the first 'encounter'

Quote: Originally Posted by MachjoView Post

IA ghostly smell?

Gone with the wind. Halloween is still safe from you. The wolf and Halloween is the part I want to draw your attention to. The rest is light entertainment.
 
no new posts