Mom says marijuana was in daughter's Wendy's french fries

spaminator
Mom says marijuana was in daughter's Wendy's french fries
Postmedia Network
First posted: Thursday, October 13, 2016 01:40 PM EDT | Updated: Thursday, October 13, 2016 01:48 PM EDT
An Ohio mother had the shock of her life Tuesday after she claims she found marijuana in her four-year-old daughter's french fries she ordered from Wendy's.
Dezeray Risner, of Springfield, Ohio, said she was alerted to the pot-laced food after her young daughter told her the fries “tasted funny and were ‘yucky,’” according to a police report.
“So I told her to spit it in my hand, (and) I just kind of reached my arm back,” Risner told WHIO (external - login to view). “She did and when I looked at it, you could see it. It was chewed up with the french fries. There was the weed in there, the wrap that it goes in or whatever. I freaked out.”
Risner posted pictures of the drug discovery on her Facebook page shortly after the incident.
She claims she notified the restaurant, and the manager said nobody there had marijuana. Risner then went to the local police department to report the incident.
A police officer questioned the manager and three staff members, and while two of the employees admitted to smoking marijuana, none was found on them.
No arrests were made.
Wendy's released a statement, saying that a "thorough investigation" is being conducted.
“Please know all of our customers as well as the quality and integrity of our food are a top priority at Wendy’s and we are taking this very seriously. We are currently conducting a thorough internal investigation and the Human Resource and Legal departments are both fully co-operating with police in their investigation. We will get to the bottom of this issue as soon as possible. It is as important to us as it is to the community.”

Mom says marijuana was in daughter's Wendy's french fries | World | News | Toron
want highs with that?

MHz
+2
So mom knows what ground up pot looks like does she??
Does that place deliver??

Walter
Of course it was.

Danbones
+1
Yeah the kid's dad is probably telling everyone down on the loading dock about how his kid got food in his pot

MHz
So how do you put it into food. I know hash could be added to a melted chocolate bar and that worked pretty good but hash is a rare fine these days so how do you 'eat it' if smoking is not a preference?

lone wolf
+1
Cool place to trash the stash in a raid ... but messes up the potency when overcooked in the deep fryer

taxslave
+5
#7  Top Rated Post
Thats what happens when the fries roll around in the bottom of mom's purse for a few days before eating.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolfView Post

Cool place to trash the stash in a raid ... but messes up the potency when overcooked in the deep fryer

That looked more like it was added as a seasoning.(or so I have heard) The kid probably added it herself.

Quote: Originally Posted by taxslaveView Post

Thats what happens when the fries roll around in the bottom of mom's purse for a few days before eating.

What does that even mean??

lone wolf
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

That looked more like it was added as a seasoning.(or so I have heard) The kid probably added it herself.

Kid's four.... Pretty good idea for seasonings for a tot barely out of eating bugs. Seasoning? It's a bit more tangy than parsley. Cooked with butter, it makes a great sauce ... and of course, it's always good on fried eggs

MHz
First time I ever felt like bookmarking a page here. I assume the cooking part will be a growth industry once it is legal and everybody over 18 can grab some at the nearest mall.
If that is a pain reliever then what does heroin (opiates) become useful for, playing chess?? as I doubt their sales are meant to decline and wars seem to created the customer base that uses most of it rather than it being recreational addicts.

Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolfView Post

Kid's four.... Pretty good idea for seasonings for a tot barely out of eating bugs. Seasoning? It's a bit more tangy than parsley. Cooked with butter, it makes a great sauce ... and of course, it's always good on fried eggs

Point taken. Would you have been able to identify it as pot? Pretty expensive trick, maybe it was for the car behind them.

lone wolf
+1

Point taken. Would you have been able to identify it as pot? Pretty expensive trick, maybe it was for the car behind them.

I can't even identify it as pot now....

In fact, I can't really say for sure that's a chawed-up french fry. Some of it could pass for tree bark

Curious Cdn
+1
I'll have to check the menu board for the "Nickel Bag of Fries" the next time that I'm in the drive through.

MHz
When it is legal a drive through might be a good idea as parking is always a bitch, especially when high. Perhaps have a ice-cream truck version also.

personal touch
+1
Seen it before,
The stash behind the ear trick can set you up for failure
Doobies at lunch time?

darkbeaver
+1
I didn't see any cannabis in thee photos. If it indeed was cannibis then her kid got lucky, there was food value in the meal.

personal touch
When there's others who keep looking at your ear,easily distracted,this is when you remember where you put that doobie,behind your ear!Dam!
What is worse when you know you placed that doobie behind your ear,and you can't find it,dam again,
As in this case it is on the French fries,a patron s French fries,I don't think I would ratthe kid out,I would keep the grass
Maybe McDonald's is making a new business plan,targeted clientele?
Munchies crowd

darkbeaver
Quote: Originally Posted by personal touchView Post

Seen it before,
The stash behind the ear trick can set you up for failure
Doobies at lunch time?

Doobies on the drive to work. At my station with a smile every shift on time primed to putout every minute.

personal touch
Hello Darkbeaver
How are you tonight?

I could not even imagine being remotely stoned at work,I even factor in my sleep because I want to be at my best
What do you do at the station Darkbeaver

darkbeaver
+1

Hello Darkbeaver
How are you tonight?

I could not even imagine being remotely stoned at work,I even factor in my sleep because I want to be at my best
What do you do at the station Darkbeaver

Stoned at work, easy for some impossible for others, I was an industrial mechanic, on call, three shifts, just stoned not incapacitated, just a gear change to cope with the pace, it was a lot of fun for a long time, I worked inside of the machine.

You might be shocked at the number of professionals who reach for the pipe when they need to be fixated for a while.

Where the hell is Juan, by the way? A sterling fellow.

personal touch
+1
i sort of equate stoned with incapacitated,not always,but most times ,like bathtub time
I know people like yourself who s normal is a few doobies at work,all the power to you
I do believe some of my most creative thinking is when I enjoy a doobie,but my employment has very little to do with creativity,and more todo with being at wits end to be good at what one does,with occasional slips and failures,
Good on you

Mowich

So how do you put it into food. I know hash could be added to a melted chocolate bar and that worked pretty good but hash is a rare fine these days so how do you 'eat it' if smoking is not a preference?

Friends of mine grind it up to a fine powder and make absolutely killer chocolates. Others just use it in brownies. You can pretty well use in in anything, MHz. Where people mess up is when they don't grind it fine enough.

Curious Cdn
+1
It's a good substitute for oregano in Italian cookery ... just in case you run out.

darkbeaver
+1

i sort of equate stoned with incapacitated,not always,but most times ,like bathtub time
I know people like yourself who s normal is a few doobies at work,all the power to you
I do believe some of my most creative thinking is when I enjoy a doobie,but my employment has very little to do with creativity,and more todo with being at wits end to be good at what one does,with occasional slips and failures,
Good on you

I've had arthritis for a long time, some good cannibis pushes the bulk of the pain away, helps with concentration on the broken gear rather than the rusted joints. Maximizes productivity of the worn unit.

personal touch
I am thinking about what I am going to do once I retire,
I like JollyRanchers,hard THCcandies,
5 to 10 dollars a candy,depending on the THC value
Mail order?
Making them is simple
For the longest time I never knew about JollyRanchers THC candies
Then I did,
A great retirement revenue

Mowich
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaverView Post

Stoned at work, easy for some impossible for others, I was an industrial mechanic, on call, three shifts, just stoned not incapacitated, just a gear change to cope with the pace, it was a lot of fun for a long time, I worked inside of the machine.

You might be shocked at the number of professionals who reach for the pipe when they need to be fixated for a while.

Where the hell is Juan, by the way? A sterling fellow.

When I was still prospecting, everyone on the crew smoked and there were some fair sized crews. I tried a few times but am so AR that I would spend ages at a showing that really only deserved a few notes and a couple of samples. Now I clean for friends and neighbors and still can't operate efficiently when I am stoned. I save it for easing the aches and pains at the end of the day.

I am thinking about what I am going to do once I retire,
I like JollyRanchers,hard THCcandies,
5 to 10 dollars a candy,depending on the THC value
Mail order?
Making them is simple
For the longest time I never knew about JollyRanchers THC candies
Then I did,
A great retirement revenue

Let me know when you get into production, pt.............I've always liked Jolly Ranchers.

personal touch
I know the name is probably trademark,so I would have to have a jingle name
How much did you pay for you'r JollyRanchers?

Mowich

I know the name is probably trademark,so I would have to have a jingle name
How much did you pay for you'r JollyRanchers?

Don't usually pay attention, pt...........I buy them in bulk from Save-On.

And yes, Jolly Ranchers is trademarked.

Pick a name and then go with the jingle.

Ludlow
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaverView Post

I didn't see any cannabis in thee photos. If it indeed was cannibis then her kid got lucky, there was food value in the meal.

What are ya fukkin Tommy Chong?

get off the gawdam dope Mortimer

personal touch
Quote: Originally Posted by MowichView Post

Don't usually pay attention, pt...........I buy them in bulk from Save-On.

And yes, Jolly Ranchers is trademarked.

Pick a name and then go with the jingle.

Does save on have the jolly ranchers in bulk
The recipe says to get the same flavour
Maybe factory direct is best