Mom says marijuana was in daughter's Wendy's french fries

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Mom says marijuana was in daughter's Wendy's french fries
Postmedia Network
First posted: Thursday, October 13, 2016 01:40 PM EDT | Updated: Thursday, October 13, 2016 01:48 PM EDT
An Ohio mother had the shock of her life Tuesday after she claims she found marijuana in her four-year-old daughter's french fries she ordered from Wendy's.
Dezeray Risner, of Springfield, Ohio, said she was alerted to the pot-laced food after her young daughter told her the fries “tasted funny and were ‘yucky,’” according to a police report.
“So I told her to spit it in my hand, (and) I just kind of reached my arm back,” Risner told WHIO. “She did and when I looked at it, you could see it. It was chewed up with the french fries. There was the weed in there, the wrap that it goes in or whatever. I freaked out.”
Risner posted pictures of the drug discovery on her Facebook page shortly after the incident.
She claims she notified the restaurant, and the manager said nobody there had marijuana. Risner then went to the local police department to report the incident.
A police officer questioned the manager and three staff members, and while two of the employees admitted to smoking marijuana, none was found on them.
No arrests were made.
Wendy's released a statement, saying that a "thorough investigation" is being conducted.
“Please know all of our customers as well as the quality and integrity of our food are a top priority at Wendy’s and we are taking this very seriously. We are currently conducting a thorough internal investigation and the Human Resource and Legal departments are both fully co-operating with police in their investigation. We will get to the bottom of this issue as soon as possible. It is as important to us as it is to the community.”

Mom says marijuana was in daughter's Wendy's french fries | World | News | Toron
want highs with that? ;)

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Yeah the kid's dad is probably telling everyone down on the loading dock about how his kid got food in his pot

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
So how do you put it into food. I know hash could be added to a melted chocolate bar and that worked pretty good but hash is a rare fine these days so how do you 'eat it' if smoking is not a preference?

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
That looked more like it was added as a seasoning.(or so I have heard) The kid probably added it herself.
Kid's four.... Pretty good idea for seasonings for a tot barely out of eating bugs. Seasoning? It's a bit more tangy than parsley. Cooked with butter, it makes a great sauce ... and of course, it's always good on fried eggs

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
First time I ever felt like bookmarking a page here. I assume the cooking part will be a growth industry once it is legal and everybody over 18 can grab some at the nearest mall.
If that is a pain reliever then what does heroin (opiates) become useful for, playing chess?? as I doubt their sales are meant to decline and wars seem to created the customer base that uses most of it rather than it being recreational addicts.

Kid's four.... Pretty good idea for seasonings for a tot barely out of eating bugs. Seasoning? It's a bit more tangy than parsley. Cooked with butter, it makes a great sauce ... and of course, it's always good on fried eggs
Point taken. Would you have been able to identify it as pot? Pretty expensive trick, maybe it was for the car behind them.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
I'll have to check the menu board for the "Nickel Bag of Fries" the next time that I'm in the drive through.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
When it is legal a drive through might be a good idea as parking is always a bitch, especially when high. Perhaps have a ice-cream truck version also.

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
When there's others who keep looking at your ear,easily distracted,this is when you remember where you put that doobie,behind your ear!Dam!
What is worse when you know you placed that doobie behind your ear,and you can't find it,dam again,
As in this case it is on the French fries,a patron s French fries,I don't think I would ratthe kid out,I would keep the grass
Maybe McDonald's is making a new business plan,targeted clientele?
Munchies crowd

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
Hello Darkbeaver
How are you tonight?

I could not even imagine being remotely stoned at work,I even factor in my sleep because I want to be at my best
What do you do at the station Darkbeaver

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Hello Darkbeaver
How are you tonight?

I could not even imagine being remotely stoned at work,I even factor in my sleep because I want to be at my best
What do you do at the station Darkbeaver

Stoned at work, easy for some impossible for others, I was an industrial mechanic, on call, three shifts, just stoned not incapacitated, just a gear change to cope with the pace, it was a lot of fun for a long time, I worked inside of the machine.

You might be shocked at the number of professionals who reach for the pipe when they need to be fixated for a while.

Where the hell is Juan, by the way? A sterling fellow.

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
i sort of equate stoned with incapacitated,not always,but most times ,like bathtub time
I know people like yourself who s normal is a few doobies at work,all the power to you
I do believe some of my most creative thinking is when I enjoy a doobie,but my employment has very little to do with creativity,and more todo with being at wits end to be good at what one does,with occasional slips and failures,
Good on you