Spam. Food of the Gods.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
There's nothing better than Spam. If you're making my style of macaroni salad you can replace the chopped ham with chopped Spam. It has a much better flavor. The old standard ham and eggs can be Spam. and eggs. For that matter anything you'd use ham in you should substitute it with SPAM. Now it has to be traditional Hormel Spam not those copycats. They do not have the same flavor. When I make the ole famous ham and cheese omelet they'll be none of that rubbery ham. My omelet will have eggs, green chilis, touch of milk for fluffiness, chedder cheese, and chopped "SPAM ". Nothing better for lunch than a fried Spam and sliced tomatoe sammich. A little yellow mustard on mine please. Whoever invented spam should get something equal to the Nobel prize. I'd suggest everyone stock up on Spam in case of a natural disaster or social upheaval. Nothing better than Spam I could live on the stuff.

Last edited:

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Ludlow the chlep

You are like your friend who is absent now: Boomer; Trump might have assigned him the director of a night club or a lottery cazino :laughing6:

Last edited:

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Ludlow the chlep

You are like your friend who is absent now: Boomer; Trump might have assigned him the director of a night club or a lottery cazino :laughing6:
SPAM dummy. What do you have to say concerning Spam. Stop trying to change the topic . What about Spam you ignorant devil worsipper try to keep up.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Can't stand the stuff. Don't mind canned corn beef, though ... "Bully Beef" as the CEF used to call it. It was the "Spam" of WWI.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
I still love it, a miracle food . Don't be fooled by imatations.

Can't stand the stuff. Don't mind canned corn beef, though ... "Bully Beef" as the CEF used to call it. It was the "Spam" of WWI.

That's my favourite, Corned beef hash. My mother made the best, it had a crispy crust on both sides. She could cook anything and make you smile.
I still try to replicate it but always fail to get it exactly like I remember it.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
I like it between bread, the sandwich dipped in a mixture of milk and egg, then fry it in a skillet, "sqooshing" it like a grilled cheese sandwich. It's an authentic Canadian Wilderness meal (use condensed milk for that "six portages over" flavour.

My kids look at me funny.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Condensed milk! Id forgotten it. I'try that recipe of yours CC, it sounds very very good. Kids today no nothing of condensed milk, Carnation was our brand.

We stiill have a can going in tbe fridge. We like it in coffee. It's rich like cream without the fat.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Ludlow is God's enemy; who care for your bubbling.

God is a figment of your perverted imagination.

SPAM dummy. What do you have to say concerning Spam. Stop trying to change the topic . What about Spam you ignorant devil worsipper try to keep up.

I object. The Devil is not ignorant.

Can't remember what SPAM is an acronym for.$hit Puss Animal Matter I think.

I remember.$hit Posing As Meat.