America's favorite burger

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
never heard of that franchise before but it sure does look yummy

As for me, I make super good burgers - the key is to spice up the meat on the night b4 you eat = this allows the flavors to blend in very well. Mine are always topped with cheese & onions. Pickle & fries on the side.

Yummmmm!!!

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
McDogfood and Burger Slag just can't compete for real taste. Processed food is mostly sh1t anyway.
Even Scumway Scumberine got caught dyeing their whole wheat bread to make it look like whole wheat when it is really white bread with dye and other chemicals, barf.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
McDogfood and Burger Slag just can't compete for real taste. Processed food is mostly sh1t anyway.
Even Scumway Scumberine got caught dyeing their whole wheat bread to make it look like whole wheat when it is really white bread with dye and other chemicals, barf.

I hate just walking into a Home Depot and smelling that subway stench in the vestibule...that foul, sour nasty odour that belies their presence.

well, well, well...

McDonald's declared unsanitary and unhealthy by Russian food standards | Business | theguardian.com

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
~ McDonald's ~

Yeah, their coffee is decent enough but those "burgers" are pitiful excuses for food. Well, they sure work like a laxative but nothing else.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
~ I make super good burgers - the key is to spice up the meat on the night b4 you eat = this allows the flavors to blend in very well. Mine are always topped with cheese & onions. Pickle & fries on the side. ~

That's what I had last night - and it was cooked in bacon grease = yum, yum, yum!!!

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
How can it be their favorite if most people have never heard of it?

When I used to get FOOD channel they used to go to out of the way places to see who had the best burgers. It's amazing how creative the restaurants were! Some had chili, bacon, sausage, avocado, cheeses, and other dressings as toppings. GREAT stuff - as I said before, the best burger is that which is in your kitchen.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Bah! Keep the 'fast food' crap....this is a real burger place!

Bungalow Burgers | The Bungalow

Plus it has the added benefit of being within walking distance from my house, lol.

(The Ahi Tuna burger is awesome!)

I notice there are no prices. Was this an oversight? or are you trying to keep the place for yourself?:lol:

Last edited:

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
~ I make super good burgers - the key is to spice up the meat on the night b4 you eat = this allows the flavors to blend in very well. Mine are always topped with cheese & onions. Pickle & fries on the side. ~

That's what I had last night - and it was cooked in bacon grease = yum, yum, yum!!!

Gopher, you may need to prove to us the quality and taste of these burgers you claim to make...I don't know if we can simply take your word for it;)

One can not joke around when it comes to a good hamburger...just sayin'

burgers'll ruin ye

A good one will for sure. Ruin ye for all other burgers...

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
I bet it's not as nice as that burger I had at a Harvester on the Cleveleys seafront with my grandmother last month, in which - like all Harvesters - you can have UNLIMITED, FREE salad.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
I bet it's not as nice as that burger I had at a Harvester on the Cleveleys seafront with my grandmother last month, in which - like all Harvesters - you can have UNLIMITED, FREE salad.

free SALAD? WTF? I wish we had that here. I don't like french fries. Not even as a child. Half the time, here you have to pay for a side salad..or fruit instead of fries.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com