Pizza Hut's caramel and marshmallow pizza looks yummy

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
QMI Agency
First posted: Friday, May 30, 2014 11:06 AM EDT | Updated: Friday, May 30, 2014 11:15 AM EDT
Pizza Hut is offering a limited-time-only candy-covered pizza, but only in Japan.
The caramel and marshmallow concoction is a special offer to celebrate the 100th anniversary of Morinaga caramel, a popular Japanese treat.
According to the Japanese site Gigazine, the pizza is covered with small, colourful marshmallows, roasted almonds and hot Morinaga caramel sauce on a cheddar-cheese crust.
It's available until June 30.
Pizza Hut is offering a limited-time-only candy-covered pizza, but only in Japan(Kotaku.com)

Pizza Hut's caramel and marshmallow pizza looks yummy | Food | Home | Toronto Su

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
I don't get why they would use marshmallows...gross

and I am usually up for caramel "anything"

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
Pizza Hut must own pharmaceutical companies cuz they be wantin' you's to get diabeates.

Carmel and marshmallows for a meal. Die quicker meal.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
They'll have that in Scottish Pizza Huts soon - and they'll deep fry it, too.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
I don't get why they would use marshmallows...gross

and I am usually up for caramel "anything"

If they baked it or torched it, and got melty smores like marshmallows....that could be interesting. However, since it's pizza hut, I ain't touching it!

Pizza Hut must own pharmaceutical companies cuz they be wantin' you's to get diabeates.

Carmel and marshmallows for a meal. Die quicker meal.

Not for a meal! Lol. Dessert pizza. Not my first choice though, I figure if I'm going to indulge I'll go all in and get cheesecake. :D

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
If they baked it or torched it, and got melty smores like marshmallows....that could be interesting. However, since it's pizza hut, I ain't touching it!

Not for a meal! Lol. Dessert pizza. Not my first choice though, I figure if I'm going to indulge I'll go all in and get cheesecake. :D

Cheesecake...at least it has calcium and fruit. Thing the body needs. The high calorie count can be beneficial if you`re going to go and hike or do some serious gardening...it`s a nourishing meal...

this pizza is just a new way to delivery diabetes.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Cheesecake...at least it has calcium and fruit. Thing the body needs. The high calorie count can be beneficial if you`re going to go and hike or do some serious gardening...it`s a nourishing meal...

this pizza is just a new way to delivery diabetes.

I'm not endorsing the caramel marshamallow pizza, but really most desserts are methods of delivering diabetes.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
In fact, this has given me a craving for a Liquorice Allsorts pizza.

I might tuck into one whilst I'm watching In It To Win It later.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007

it sounds interesting and novel and quite gross

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
I'm not endorsing the caramel marshamallow pizza, but really most desserts are methods of delivering diabetes.

Except for cheesecake as discussed earlier. It's full on wholesome dessert.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
QMI Agency
First posted: Friday, May 30, 2014 11:06 AM EDT | Updated: Friday, May 30, 2014 11:15 AM EDT
Pizza Hut is offering a limited-time-only candy-covered pizza, but only in Japan.
The caramel and marshmallow concoction is a special offer to celebrate the 100th anniversary of Morinaga caramel, a popular Japanese treat.
According to the Japanese site Gigazine, the pizza is covered with small, colourful marshmallows, roasted almonds and hot Morinaga caramel sauce on a cheddar-cheese crust.
It's available until June 30.
Pizza Hut is offering a limited-time-only candy-covered pizza, but only in Japan(Kotaku.com)

Pizza Hut's caramel and marshmallow pizza looks yummy | Food | Home | Toronto Su
That is disgusting. Great if you want a quick diabetic coma. An alternative is to directly stuff sugar into a ventricle.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
don't you find cheesecake kind of mushy?

Not when it`s done right. With that crispy crust and the wonderfully sweet tart rasperries and dark chocolate or strawberries and real whipped cream with no sugar added...hmmmmmmmmmmmm