How to make healthy hamburgers

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
I bought a kangaroo burger from one of the stalls on the huge Christmas market in the centre of the brilliant city of Liverpool on Saturday evening last week.

Liverpool is a place I'd recommend a visit to.

Apart from eating kangaroo, I also visited the Cavern Club and had my photo taken with John Lennon's statue outside the Cavern Club, in front of the wall of 1,801 bricks, each engraved with a famous band or singer who has performed there since 1957 (including Gerry and the Pacemakers, Tom Jones and Oasis); visited the the Beatles memorabilia shop and saw the statues of the Fab Four on the Hard Days Night Hotel on Mathew Street, near to the Cavern Club, near where my brother lives.

Last edited:

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
I bought a kangaroo burger from one of the stalls on the huge Christmas market in the centre of the brilliant city of Liverpool on Saturday evening last week.

Apart from eating kangaroo
:shock:

do the burgers jump? ;)

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007

lived there for a year decades ago, would like to see it through the eyes of an adult, all of England actually, on my bucket list...

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
How to make healthy hamburgers

November 6, 2013
Nutritionist Rose Reisman shows you how to make a healthy and great tasting hamburger. Click here for the recipe and for more delicious recipes visit this website and follow Rose on Twitter @RoseReisman.
How to make healthy hamburgers | CityNews
these look outstanding...as soon as I can dig my way out to my little bbq on the balcony and be out there long enough not to freeze to the cement, I will try these...thanks