Palin at Kotel tunnel: Israel too apologetic

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006

Jpost.com
March 20, 2011
Excerpt:
Former American vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin expressed support for Jews praying openly on the Temple Mount on a visit to the Old City of Jerusalem on Sunday, officials who accompanied Palin said.

Palin and her husband Todd arrived for a two-day visit on Sunday afternoon and toured the Western Wall and its adjacent tunnels. They will visit the Old City again on Monday, tour Gesthsemane and the Mount of Olives, and have dinner with Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu and his wife Sara at their official residence in Jerusalem.

Sarah Palin is right Israel is apologizing too many times, it's the Extreme Left who should apologize for forging an alliance with Islamic Extremists because of their equal hatred for Israel.

Last edited:

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007
Oh this is about what's her face. Meh she's been over exposed and has nothing new to say.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Yet the mainstream media, didn't report the rocket attack from palestine.........
Palestinian militants fire rockets into Israel

Updated on Saturday, March 19, 2011, 17:32

Jerusalem: Palestinian militants on Saturday bombarded Israel's southern territories with a barrage of over 50 rockets that reportedly left at least two people injured.

The rockets began to land in the early hours today, with most of them landing in open areas in southern Israel's western Eshkol region.

In the pounding, two people were reported to be lightly injured and two homes damaged - breaking a relatively long period of lull in violence at a time when Fatah dominated Palestinian Authority is in reconciliatory talks with Islamist Hamas that controls the Gaza Strip.

Police forces rushed to the area in order to record where the rockets had fallen, and where they had exploded.

Residents in the area were ordered to remain inside their houses and in shelters.

Eshkol Regional Council head, Haim Yalin, said the protected spaces proved themselves.

"They really save lives. What happened here this morning is something which we unfortunately call an emergency routine.

"So we've managed to seize a ship, but who knows how much they have already smuggled into the Strip. The communities' emergency squads did their job and the residents remained in protected spaces," Yalin said.

Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman has instructed the Israeli envoy to the UN to lodge an official complaint in response to the rocket fire, Ha'aretz reported.

"The offensive this morning, which took place while the Palestinian Authority (PA) and Hamas were speaking about reunification, shows that the international support for a Palestinian state that the Palestinians are trying to garner, will actually be support for the creation of a terrorist state," Lieberman wrote in the message meant to be conveyed to the UN.

The future Palestinian state's "first and foremost goal is the destruction of Israel," the Israeli foreign minister stated.

Two gunmen belonging to Hamas' armed wing, the Izz al-Din al-Qassam Brigades were killed during an Israeli aerial strike in Gaza on Wednesday.

The attack was launched in response to rocket fire from Gaza on Israeli territory earlier in the day.

Hamas has tried to maintain an informal ceasefire with Israel following the Jewish state's three week offencive in the coastal territory more than two years ago, but the recent week has seen an escalation in violence.

Read more: Palestinian militants fire rockets into Israel

Or maybe like liberals, they just don't like Sarah Palin...........

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC
I watched Piers Morgan interview Benjamin Netanyahu the other night. Morgan was cajoling Netanyahu to be that guy, the one who was first to tone down the obstinacy, refuse to escalate when attacked and make huge concessions as a peace offer. He asked him (I paraphrase) "don't you want to be remembered as the man who brought peace to Israel?" Netanyahu answered as a typical politician, parroting some tired old lines, and I think adroitly (and quite rightly) shot down some of Morgan's assumptions in that question, but I don't know... something about Netanyahu's attitude seemed to me that he really didn't give a ****. He didn't want to be the man who brought peace.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Yet the mainstream media, didn't report the rocket attack from palestine.........

Jerusalem: Palestinian militants on Saturday bombarded Israel's southern territories with a barrage of over 50 rockets that reportedly left at least two people injured.

The rockets began to land in the early hours today, with most of them landing in open areas in southern Israel's western Eshkol region.

In the pounding, two people were reported to be lightly injured and two homes damaged - breaking a relatively long period of lull in violence at a time when Fatah dominated Palestinian Authority is in reconciliatory talks with Islamist Hamas that controls the Gaza Strip.

Police forces rushed to the area in order to record where the rockets had fallen, and where they had exploded.

Residents in the area were ordered to remain inside their houses and in shelters.

Eshkol Regional Council head, Haim Yalin, said the protected spaces proved themselves.

"They really save lives. What happened here this morning is something which we unfortunately call an emergency routine.

"So we've managed to seize a ship, but who knows how much they have already smuggled into the Strip. The communities' emergency squads did their job and the residents remained in protected spaces," Yalin said.

Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman has instructed the Israeli envoy to the UN to lodge an official complaint in response to the rocket fire, Ha'aretz reported.

"The offensive this morning, which took place while the Palestinian Authority (PA) and Hamas were speaking about reunification, shows that the international support for a Palestinian state that the Palestinians are trying to garner, will actually be support for the creation of a terrorist state," Lieberman wrote in the message meant to be conveyed to the UN.

The future Palestinian state's "first and foremost goal is the destruction of Israel," the Israeli foreign minister stated.

Two gunmen belonging to Hamas' armed wing, the Izz al-Din al-Qassam Brigades were killed during an Israeli aerial strike in Gaza on Wednesday.

The attack was launched in response to rocket fire from Gaza on Israeli territory earlier in the day.

Hamas has tried to maintain an informal ceasefire with Israel following the Jewish state's three week offencive in the coastal territory more than two years ago, but the recent week has seen an escalation in violence.

Know why?

Gaza is also experiencing protests.......the people are turning out to demand the lunatic Islamists of Hamas join once again with the West Bank.......and participate in elections.

Hamas doesn't like that one bit.....so mortar the hell out of Israel, hoping they will retailiate and push protests off the street.......and off the minds of the people.

One hopes Israel stands off this once.

I watched Piers Morgan interview Benjamin Netanyahu the other night. Morgan was cajoling Netanyahu to be that guy, the one who was first to tone down the obstinacy, refuse to escalate when attacked and make huge concessions as a peace offer. He asked him (I paraphrase) "don't you want to be remembered as the man who brought peace to Israel?" Netanyahu answered as a typical politician, parroting some tired old lines, and I think adroitly (and quite rightly) shot down some of Morgan's assumptions in that question, but I don't know... something about Netanyahu's attitude seemed to me that he really didn't give a ****. He didn't want to be the man who brought peace.

I am no fan of Netanyaho....nor of his gov't.....ah, to have Ehud Barak again....or Rabin.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

I saw that interview as well. It was good to see a reporter ask tough questions whether you like them or not. Over here our reporters are all googly eyed over Obama.

Do Obama's Spokespeople still demand all questions be submitted 24 hours before they are asked?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
I saw that interview as well. It was good to see a reporter ask tough questions whether you like them or not. Over here our reporters are all googly eyed over Obama.

Do Obama's Spokespeople still demand all questions be submitted 24 hours before they are asked?
Didn't Bush's people demand the same. I think Harper only answers scripted question too. Seems to be a pattern here. Where is this leading us?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

Maybe they need a taller fence?

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Didn't Bush's people demand the same. I think Harper only answers scripted question too. Seems to be a pattern here. Where is this leading us?

Nope. The Press Corps would have laughed their butts off at the thought. I am sure the libs say that though because of the embarrassment it caused the Obama Administration. They usually respond...

"Well Bush did it too!"

... whether it is true or not.

That is all.

That republicans have one rule for themselves and different rules for the rest of society.

Support for that?