WMD found at U.S. Port?

BaalsTears

Senate Member
Jan 25, 2011
Santa Cruz, California
It's only a matter of time until weapons of mass destruction are used against the American people on American soil. Major port cities seem to be the target. In any event, Americans are more concerned about fighting each other than anything else. It's why we're screwed.

ironsides

Executive Branch Member
Feb 13, 2009
United States
It's only a matter of time until weapons of mass destruction are used against the American people on American soil. Major port cities seem to be the target. In any event, Americans are more concerned about fighting each other than anything else. It's why we're screwed.

Just hope to what ever entity you believe in that it never happens, this world wouldn't be safe for anyone when our retribution is dealt out. No, it is much different when an outsider is involved.

Get out of international affairs and the potential threat will disappear.
Do as we want then, and all will prosper.
BaalsTears is right, how do we know. Can you be trusted? We have tried that route before with disastrous results.

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa
''We have tried that route before with disastrous results.''

When?

Never, the West has been sticking it's nose in other nations buisness for decades, propping up dictators, supplying weapons, pitting one group against another and are shocked, just shocked when they are spat on.

ironsides

Executive Branch Member
Feb 13, 2009
United States
''We have tried that route before with disastrous results.''

When?

Of course you would forget, we could start with WW-1 that we wanted to stay out of (we were a isolationist country), but you British dragged us into it. Then there was WW-II, we had no interests in what was happening in Europe (happy supplying everybody), we just would have had a short war against Japan, divided the world with Germany and continued to live in happy isolation. Now we don't trust you guys to leave us alone. We bailed you out from major wars twice, we need no more surprises, Now hopefully we will know what is coming next time.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
Of course you would forget, we could start with WW-1 that we wanted to stay out of (we were a isolationist country), but you British dragged us into it. Then there was WW-II, we had no interests in what was happening in Europe (happy supplying everybody), we just would have had a short war against Japan, divided the world with Germany and continued to live in happy isolation. Now we don't trust you guys to leave us alone. We bailed you out from major wars twice, we need no more surprises, Now hopefully we will know what is coming next time.

Feel free to learn some history, it might do you well. Your claim that the US had no interest in WW2 and what was happening in Europe is laughable at best, but more likely a good reflection on the US education system. No wonder the country is in the shape it is.

Enjoy your day.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Feel free to learn some history, it might do you well. Your claim that the US had no interest in WW2 and what was happening in Europe is laughable at best, but more likely a good reflection on the US education system. No wonder the country is in the shape it is.

Enjoy your day.

How dare you question the American version of the war. I happen to know that the US singlehandedly won the war. I've watched numerous documentaries on the subject (Band of Brothers most recently) and there hardly ever were soldiers from other countries. The only ones encountered by US troops needed saving.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
How dare you question the American version of the war. I happen to know that the US singlehandedly won the war. I've watched numerous documentaries on the subject (Band of Brothers most recently) and there hardly ever were soldiers from other countries. The only ones encountered by US troops needed saving.
Stalin won the war. Don't think so? Ask half the germans, the poles, the cz, romainans, finns, serbs, croats, and on and on and on who really won WW2

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister

Excellent point. Why, it's well documented that Hitler was a very reasonable and cooperative chap. I'm certain that are divvying-up of the globe could have been accomplished over tea and crumpets.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
Excellent point. Why, it's well documented that Hitler was a very reasonable and cooperative chap. I'm certain that are divvying-up of the globe could have been accomplished over tea and crumpets.

I believe that's what Kennedy, and Henry Ford, and a few others wanted. Including the ex-King, settled down in Bermuda or wherever he was, hoping to make a deal with Germany to come back to the throne.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I believe that's what Kennedy, and Henry Ford, and a few others wanted. Including the ex-King, settled down in Bermuda or wherever he was, hoping to make a deal with Germany to come back to the throne.
Some like the Bush, Harryman, Walker, Hunt and Rockefeller and many othersfamilies made a good pile of moolah supporting Hitler.

So when they found a wrong shipment of fertilizer what did they do?

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Weapons of mass destruction WMD......I detest that term. It seems to apply to any efective
weapon the enemy has while missing the thousands of tons of DU that have been spread over
every battlefield by the Americans.

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007
Who let that guy in front of a camera? He doesn't know ****. He doesn't know what he should talk about and what he shouldn't. He is way to nervous to be talking to the public in a formal setting anyway.

Besides, if they found them, no problem. We all know terrorists will try and that is what all this security is for, to stop them when they do.

Pay no attention to the meal Faux makes of this. It's a slow news day.