is it real pork that you ate? by Northkorean defector

jellyfish16

Time Out
Nov 30, 2010
Now Many world countries have imposed legal sanctions to Northkorea in finance field and it's exportation against it's twice reckless nuke testing 2006 & 2009. According to WFP report, The shortage food & economic crisis of NK broke through the critical point. Most of Northkoreans have sustain one's life with having a meal(like corn soup or sweet potatoes)once in a day. Even more worse case is that Some people killed his children and sold them as pork according to a Northkorean defector. There has been much effort from the world to stop it's rash politic behaviors until now. I think Northkorea must change to stabilize their country and to stop those tragic situations with the implement of de-nuke and reformation of market.
<< Northkoreans' daily life.

Trotz

Electoral Member
May 20, 2010
Alberta
Pork is one of the most flavourful meats,
if you're going to pass human off as a meat than it's chicken but I wouldn't be surprised if that's already happening at the moment. As well, a lot of the Gellatin from the third world is probably made from animal carcasses which died from sicknesses and even human remains.

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007
North Koreans are welcome to get off their ass and over throw their cockeyed government but I see no reason for any other country to do it for them. Cause problems for other countries and we can blow them back into the stone age. More than that they need to do themselves.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
And in South America they don't give their children Gerber baby food because they believe it is made from babies.