Northkorea became the double prize winner !~

jellyfish16

Time Out
Nov 30, 2010
Northkorea was estimated by EIU(the research center for countries'competitiveness) as the worst country in human rigths and democracy.according to their report that estimated total 167 countries, Northkorea earned a gross 1 point of the 10 full points.
and they scored zero in pluralism and in civil liberities. also, they earned 1.25 point and 1.67 point in each political culture and prticipation in politics. the average point Northkorea earned was 1.08 that made Northkorea as the worst nondemocratized country.
EIU report said, "there is a quite big gap among the asia countries, especially which appears well in koreapeninsula.
By the way, Southkorea awarded the best democratized country, Japan followed Korea as ranked no.22 . China is placed no.136 and classified as an authoritarian country.the USA is placed no.17 as earning 8.18 point. Northkorea was evaluated as the ninth worst country in the world in human rights field and China follwed northkorea.i think, there is no more surprise about such as a estimation to Northkorea. i heard, Northkorea has got in similar condition like congo or somalia.it is quite simple for people to think how their autocracy is irrational. lately, successor Kim Jung eun is selected the person whom people want to die early.
what a terrible country it is...

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Oh come on! That has to be South Korea's fault. Certainly all the civil liberty issues have to be the fault of the South or the West.

Yeah it's the Wests fault.

FiveParadox

Governor General
Dec 20, 2005
Vancouver, BC
Oh come on! That has to be South Korea's fault. Certainly all the civil liberty issues have to be the fault of the South or the West.

Yeah it's the Wests fault.

Oh, not just the West, Retired_Can_Soldier--George w. Bush, specifically.

What's that? This post has nothing to do with the U.S.? And he isn't the president anymore?

What were we talking about?

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Oh, not just the West, Retired_Can_Soldier--George w. Bush, specifically.

What's that? This post has nothing to do with the U.S.? And he isn't the president anymore?

What were we talking about?

Oh there you go stoking the fire again by puking rainbows all over the place. Off topic I know, but is that caused by eating too many skittles?

jellyfish16

Time Out
Nov 30, 2010
hmm...first, thank you all for replying to my post...retired can soldier, i wonder that you stand for communism. i felt like that when i read your reply. i just wonder about that, i don't want to criticize anyone. i want to know more about the problem of northkorea and to share information with you all .

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
hmm...first, thank you all for replying to my post...retired can soldier, i wonder that you stand for communism. i felt like that when i read your reply. i just wonder about that, i don't want to criticize anyone. i want to know more about the problem of northkorea and to share information with you all .

I believe the Member that you're replying to, had his tounge firmly planted in
his cheek in the post you're referring to...sarcasm...yeah....

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Lets see what JBeee has to say about this. He has a summer cottage there.