Why just both Kims are getting fatter everyday?

jellyfish16

Time Out
Nov 30, 2010
Northkorea has serious economy confusion resulted from the currency reform on last November and that caused the increasing number of hungry children.(In Northkorea, people call them the flower swallows) they are often founded dead from starvation.
While Northkorea can't cover people's subsistence and forces them to bear up this situation, they just concentrate on developing nucleus for the succession and controlling the small market-jangmadang like a means of living for the public. i think, those are shameless behaviors.lately, the goverment tortures people and carries out public executions with running political prioners camp for successor Kim Jung eun.Northkorean, they say their the only dream is just feeding themselves everyday and living without hunger.
but the dream is called to be extravagant in their country.that is terrible. how long is this tragedy going on? ...

Trotz

Electoral Member
May 20, 2010
Alberta
I don't think calories are a problem in North Korea but considering their small stature, often inches shorter than the South Koreans, we can conclude that there isn't as much protein or fruits and vegetables. The fact of the matter is, even if these people are getting 4000 calories a day in bread and rice, North Korea is still a society that runs on feet and biycles (calorie deficiency being common), in contrast to South Korea, the United States, Canada, et al, where everyone gets around on public transportation and automobile and it's otherwise a struggle in burning enough calories to meet consumption (hence obesity in our countries).

Kim IL Jong might be fat compared to his countrymen, namely because being dictator means access to an automobile and chaffuer, but I've seen plenty of overweight Chinese and Koreans in Vancouver.